tuscl

Step up your game Ad...sabbatical redux

zipman68
the speed force!
I'm using a super secret Dick Nixon decoder ring naming scheme to call out our least favorite turd in the punchbowl. This way only the geniuses amongst us will be able to suss out the person to whom I'm referring...

I get a PM yesterday from somebody who signed up April 2013 stating "Your[sic] smoking hot." I would, of course, agree with that (other than the poor grammar...pseudo-Ebonics be funny as shizzle but there ain't no excuse for confounding "your/you're"). It then goes on for a short and rather pointless sentence fragment or two. Who do we all know who writes sad little statements in PMs to folks he doesn't like? Could that psycho have been sad enough to have set up a sock puppet account in a pointless attempt to get my goat?

Ad, I'm not ignoring you out of hatred. I've put you on ignore to make you better troll. A troll of sufficient intelligence that you can give us all LULZ. All I can say is "step up yo' game BOY!"

3 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Don't worry, when he ends up on To Catch A Predator he will go away for a long time and he won't be able to access a computer
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Christ! Alutard using yet another new alias to harass people with? What's that put him at? 8 known multiple aliases so far?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have NO aliases. Of course you ASSHOLES probably have many. I became a member in June 2002, not this month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion