tuscl

Visiting Dallas

Which club offers the most fun in the Dallas area?

15 comments

• inno123
    11 years ago
    I dunno, maybe check a review site. I am told there are some on the internet!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Baby Dolls is a possibility, based on past performance. Or you can read the reviews here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Baby Dolls is a Dallas institution. If you can’t have fun there, shoot yourself.

Cabaret Royale is another one that is pretty nice – but I personally prefer Baby Dolls.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    There are some smokin hot girls at Bone Daddy's House of Smoke
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If that place does not offer enough fun for you try Twin Peaks or Tilted Kilt
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Baby dolls dallas

If you have money to blow maybe lodge, men's club, or spearmint rhino
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hooters
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I've been to PT's Gold Club, and I liked it. Haven't been to Baby Dools, but I plan on going next time I'm in town.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Cabaret Royal and Fare Club the last time I was in Dallas. One cove two clubs. One nude on topless with booze.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    THIS THREAD IS OVER A MONTH OLD.

No need to post on it anymore IMO.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Why not Papi? At least this thread is SC related, unlike a lot of the utter shit has been cluttering these boards.

And on the topic, I am a big fan of Lipstick (topless with a full bar) and Pandoras (nude byob). Great clubs for those who like Latinas and maybe a little dark meat. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Why not Papi? At least this thread is SC related, unlike a lot of the utter shit has been cluttering these boards …”

IDK. Some of those threads by Juice, especially the one with just a period in the tittle, were TUSCL literarily masterpieces IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I am a big fan of Lipstick (topless with a full bar) and Pandoras …”

I used to visit these clubs quite a bit when I lived in Dallas from 2000 – 2010. They are both located down the street from each other on what used to be infamous Harry Hines Blvd (Harry Hines used to be streetwalker city in the 80s and 90s from what I was told and there was still some of that in the early 2000s when I lived in the area).

They are both blue-collar type dives IMO and Pandoras is often filled with Mexican migrants and it’s usually not hopping during the week but often gets packed on weekends.

Def. a good place for takeout (both) – but not in the same league as Baby Dolls if one wants to experience the SC atmosphere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Great clubs for those who like Latinas and maybe a little dark meat …"

FYI - “Dallas Gentlemen’s Club” used to fit this to a tee – although it may be becoming more black than Latin – at least that is the way it was on my last visit last year when I was back in the area visiting.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Some guys need the brass and glass while some like it down and dirty. ;)

I think that there are good and bad things to be said about both. Baby Dolls is definitely eye candy central, but a little too corporate for my tastes. The place reminded me of an ESPN Zone on steroids. What I like about Lipstick and Pandoras is the relaxed vibe. And while some of the girls are not as hot as the standard BD fare, high quality diamonds in the rough can be found.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion