tuscl

Dancers loser boyfriend

GRENDELZ
Florida
Sunday, March 31, 2013 4:26 PM
Well I'm not active as much as I used to be as I'm getting up in age. A month ago I get an email alert I have a PM. The guy who PMed is asking about a review I wrote almost a year ago. Starts asking about some dancer I got a dance from. Apparently he is supposedly dating, getting married or whatever to this dancer. asking what kind of dances she did, what she did in VIP and if she did extras. And that he is in love. I don't reply. Its none of his business. If he wants to know ask her. Right? so far he's PMed me like 10 times. Now he's threatening bodily harm and such. It's getting pretty PATHETIC. Says he just wants to set his mind at ease about what she did while dancing and BLAhBLAHBLAH. I don't care about what this guy wants. If you are so insecure why are dating a stripper. Has anybody else dealt with anything like this? I'm dying from laughter because of this guys patheticness

58 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow, that guy is an even bigger loser than Alutard. How come you didn't put his ass on ignore, although I can see reading shit like that being pretty f'in amusing.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    It's fucking hilarious. I could be a big asshole and post his PMs
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I could be a big asshole and post his PMs" Go ahead and be just like all the persons of the same ilk here and violate privacy.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Anybody wondering about a stripper's past should just assume the worst. And if she stripped as recently as a year ago, he should assume she hasn't given it up. Of course, this guy just be a rare genius, threatening bodily harm to a internet alias.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I don't apricate you posting my pm like that bro
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Wow. That's a whole elevated level of PL-dom. Guy sounds like a whack job.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    LOL no Juice I promise I won't. LOL
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Wow. That's a whole elevated level of PL-dom. Guy sounds like a whack job." Exactly! I was ready to write something similar. This guy is a Loser boyfriend with a capital L. I know anything on the net is not secure, but for the average PL, I doubt he has the abilities to track you down just from a review. Is there more we don't know?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Wow. That's a whole elevated level of PL-dom. Guy sounds like a whack job." Exactly! I was ready to write something similar. This guy is a Loser boyfriend with a capital L. I know anything on the net is not secure, but for the average PL, I doubt he has the abilities to track you down just from a review. Is there more we don't know?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Double vision. Me bad
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    yeah, I used to be a regular at that particular club. I think its one of the bouncers. He just PMed me again. He must have seen this
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Awhile back one of the dancers from a club I frequented discovered my identity from the reviews I posted. So I refrained from posting reviews. I don't go to the SC as much anymore. Too busy with work and family. But if he does know me, I don't care. What's he gonna do?lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Step 1. Find name and address of Chief of Police of your town. Step 2. Tell him this is your name and address, and to come by anytime so you can settle it man to man.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    got another PM. lol
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    trying to guess this guys Identity. I guessed wrong, but he could be lying. I thought he was one of the hispanic bouncers, but he don't speak spanish. Ibba I don't think its worth getting the police involved.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Ibba I just got the joke. lmfao
  • canny
    11 years ago
    If you think he knows who you are, I'd suggest calling the cops unfortunately. Strippers are sex workers. Every stripper who I know has an active sex life. Most of them don't do extras with customers but they don't go to bed alone very often either. Anyone dating a stripper who's the jealous type has a lot to be jealous about.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    the way I see it is if he can't handle it. Why is he dating her? i have rarely met a good girl dancer. and if I review one its to warn you away from her, not recommend.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    You might want to close your TUSCL account and re create a new one under a different handle just to shake this psycho.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    i hardly post anymore.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    I almost wonder if he's LEO. fishing for info
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Might just be LE, but that would honestly be a petty elaborate scheme for LE to browse this site and start making fake stories. why not just tell him that she sucked your dick and you fucked her in the ass
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    gsv,so tell him the truth? lol.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Tell him the truth...that you and 10 of your friends ran a train on her...
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Post the PM's...I am dying to read them
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Wow man thats wrong one simple question .. im about to marry this girl and at the time of that dance you got we were together.. im begging you bro ease my mind please --Original Message-- Bro. I've dated a few strippers in my lifetime. Fuck that. Not worth the headache. --Original Message-- --Original Message-- nothing dirty man. beautiful girl though. no fucking and sucking if thats what you want to know. --Original Message-- I see you had dances with linda the cuban girl. Any thing you can tell me about the 15 minute. Just started actually dating this girl just wanted to know if she goes too far for boyfriend material. I hope you can help bro. Thanks I would just like to know if she lets guys touch or finger the kitty. I just don't want to get to involved with her and waste alot of my time. Ive already been through that bullshit i hope you understand thanks man
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Me again lol i feal stupid but can you tell me what she allowed with your 15 minute dance .. still can't get it out of my mind I asked u a simple question and ur being a bitch ... its a small world this will come to haunt you... will see you soon ..........
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Lol im not cuban.... bitch ....not a cracker either .. i know who your fake ass is you better watch yourself and your wife .. you fake Mexican ... when i was in prison it was all the fagots like you getting fucked in the ass and real motha fuckers like me slapping your bitch ass around .. will see you bitch --Original Message-- Look man. Tu eres el maricon. estas enamorado de una bailerina. tu sabes que pasa en el privada. no seas menso. And bitch I'm no kracker. in prison bitch ass half mayate cubans get punked. words don't scare me. Read everything you wrote and ves quien el bitch --Original Message-- I asked u a simple question and ur being a bitch ... its a small world this will come to haunt you... will see you soon ..........
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Right .. lol --Original Message-- you are ridiculous. lol --Original Message-- Just wanted to no the real truth about a dancer thats all man lol --Original Message-- so wh--Original Message-- I know what she grabbed lol --Original Message-- my guess was you are miguel, but you don't speak spanish I take it? --Original Message-- Ya i guess --Original Message-- well its always the bouncers trying to date the dancers. you know? lol --Original Message-- Naw lol --Original Message-- Was wondering if you were one of the bouncers. lol --Original Message-- Miguel???? --Original Message-- lol MIguel? you got to be kidding --Original Message-- Now ..........you lying bitch... write reviews that are true fake ass bitch... your real tough on the computer lol --Original Message-- lol you are funny. anytime guey. anytime --Original Message-- Lol im not cuban.... bitch ....not a cracker either .. i know who your fake ass is you better watch yourself and your wife .. you fake Mexican ... when i was in prison it was all the fagots like you getting fucked in the ass and real motha fuckers like me slapping your bitch ass around .. will see you bitch --Original Message-- Look man. Tu eres el maricon. estas enamorado de una bailerina. tu sabes que pasa en el privada. no seas menso. And bitch I'm no kracker. in prison bitch ass half mayate cubans get punked. words don't scare me. Read everything you wrote and ves quien el bitch --Original Message-- I asked u a simple question and ur being a bitch ... its a small world this will come to haunt you... will see you soon ..........
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    it gets ridiculous. and just got another PM
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Unreal. I hope we don't hear about this on the 11:00 news.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Thats me with the spanish. well because I am a fake mexican according to him. here is his profile. [view link] no reviews or anything. Now I want to know who he is since he brought up my wife
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    he is gonna marry her. lmfao
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    LOL, what a loser! I suggest he to hire a detective to spy the info
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    I think he is a bouncer here [view link] and he mentioned my wife. Not cool. I should post his [view link]
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think he wants his "future wife" to be one of 16 vestal virgins. He needs to take a (Big) Chill pill
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "fake mexican"? Da' fuck? Mexican is such a status symbol now that people are pretending to be it when they are not?
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    Here is the thing no one really knows I'm married. People in a SC don't ask those kind of questions. The guy had been PMing since the first of March. I run into a bouncer I know this Thursday at the grocery. You know the type that dates the dancers. I was with my wife. I say hello to this guy and He asks me who I'm with. I tell him my wife. PMs started up again this weekend.He says he knows my fake Mexican ass and for me and MY WIFE to watch out. One of our friends worked at the same club. I ask her about the usual stripper shit and I mention to her the PMs. we laugh and deduce its a bouncer at the club. A CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE. I guessed who it was because he brought up my wife. And that alone with the encounter tells me who it is
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    I'm Mexican BTW. LOL I could say I'm Hispanic, but not the same. lol
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Grendelz. You said in the OP you din't reply to the guy. Clearly from the PM's you posted you did. Whatever shit you're in now, you created. Just like strippers create most of the shit in their lives. Obviously you've been banging and hanging with strippers too long. I suggest you take the alleged wife of yours and do some normal people stuff with her and lay off the clubs for a while. Or shut the fuck up and stop whining about shit you create.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Certainly doesn't appear, by his messages, to be an intellectual giant!
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    wow tortillachip I ignored the guy for almost a month. you dumbass. he's still PMing me and from your post get a fucking clue. I ignored his messages for almost a month. then he started PMing me again. Then I decided to respond. And whinhing? Get the fuck out of here. I'm grown man. I can take care of myself physically. I find this guy hilarious. Or do you relate to him? Are you a CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE?
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    And I have 3 new messages from this guy.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    BRO. BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO. BRO. BRO BRO. You're about to be a 2 AM'er. Why don't you just tell this dude that nothing dirty happened and continue on your merry way.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    After all the trouble, do you really think this guy would believe Grendelz if that was what he said?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tortilla you are a fucking shithead
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit head
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shithead
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Pack your glock grenz
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Why don't you just tell this dude that nothing dirty happened and continue on your merry way …” Because we are dudes – we don’t let no other dude(s) punk us around
  • Rivertwice
    11 years ago
    No matter what he says the guy isn't going to believe him. I picked up a girl a few months ago from a club. She was dating someone when we met, next week it's over. We started meeting OTC and about a week or 2 later she starts going weird. Long story short I ended it and moved on. Got a text from the previous BF asking me to leave her alone. I asked him to delete my info from her phone and the crazy girl was all his. She texted me that she doesn't want him and I am still getting calls to my Goggle Voice regularly from her. The other guy just needs to get over it. Watch chasing amy or something.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    She must be in love with you river
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    They all love the wallet
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    You kidding me, this PM'ing BF has all the qualities and attributes a Stripper looks for...
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    ...and as long as he's not working, pops pills, snorts coke and abuses her emotionally or otherwise - this thing is a match made in heaven...
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Am I Captain Save a Ho? Nahhh what gave you that idea, because I didn't mention bitches at all except to compare you to strippers who have drama filled lives because of their own actions? I don't give a fuck about ho's Grendelz. I'll prove it. I fuck them in the ass and cum in their mouth. Pretty graphic I know but since I'm a gentleman I won't say any more. If you want any more details, ask your wife.
  • GRENDELZ
    11 years ago
    She said it was too small. Couldn't do anything with it tortilla. Lol
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Gren, ask the guy if she still does that neat trick with her tongue while she's giving a rim job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion