tuscl

ATTN All Troll Feeders

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Wednesday, February 8, 2006 7:34 AM
You know who you are.

Zero is a beautiful number. Please do your part to keep them that way all in one pretty column. Just ignore the fucker. I know you can do it.

12 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I think he is a PUSSY! Liar, bullshitter and douche bag also seem to fit.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    davids - you may not care what we think you. And I think it's safe to say that nobody cares what you think of them.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    AN: "The fact is that many of us disagree with you."

And given who you people are, why exactly should this matter to me?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    davids, you are a troll not because we disagree, you are a troll because you refuse to allow others to hold an opinion other than your own. Your only topic is your opinion. Frankly, we all know it by now; you seem to assume the same since you no longer bother posting your theories, just insults for people who don't follow them. I've tried to be civil on a number of occasions and explain that I don't want the same thing you want from the clubbing experience and your response is that that is impossible. I must be either lying or in some sort of denial if I don't think the same way you do, the very idea that I could go to a club to have some fun and go home happy after spending money is something you consider beyond belief. You are free to pursue your theories as far as you like but when you try to convince others that they represent some universal truth or when you characterize those who disagree with you as liers I feel no need to extend any further courtesy to you. The fact is that many of us disagree with you. Your response is that anyone who disagrees iss lying, a loser, in denial, or insane. That is not a disagreement on your part, it's arrogance. Trust me, you aren't smart enough to be that arrogant.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Hey, chandler: How's that ignore me and RL strategy working out for you TUSCL'ers? We've really slowed down our posting haven't we? We are practically unhearded of now. Looks like it works really well. Got any more good ideas, genius?

PS: Read the wikipedia article. Just people disagree w/ you doesn't mean they are trolls.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    RL reminds of a guy I see every once in a while standing outside of Alex's in Stoughton Mass. He appears during rush hour standing on the sidewalk in front of the club holding a stick with a cross at the top of it. He's been out there off and on since the club opened 28 years ago. Nobody really pays much attention to him but he doesn't care. He's got his reasons and his message and he doesn't really worry about who's listening.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    There is however a certain breed of troll that really doesn't care about interaction. Think RL. All he wants to do is pose 20 versions of the same rhetorical question. No answer is required, he just wants to shout at people from the street corner.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Right on Chandler
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Never hurts to be reminded.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Not always easy to ignore him but I guess it is the right thing to do.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    chandler:

"Zero is a beautiful number."

You are just saying that because it happens to be your IQ.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    It's very easy, trust me. It's actually kinda fun!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion