tuscl

My kind of stageshow

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:36 PM
I love when strippers move their asses on stage. [view link] It's a instant boner for me and the dollars will be flying out of my hands.

9 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Fuck! You need a google or youtube account to view it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Must be a generation thing. I couldn't even watch more than 1 minute of it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes guys have been complaining about needing to set up an account and how difficult that it is to do so. Fortunately I have a Google account already.
  • jc8891
    11 years ago
    Women have to love it. 25 years ago you called it a fat ass. Now it's a juicy booty.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They have Sir Mix a Lot to thank for that
  • RegularJoe57
    11 years ago
    I don't understand the butt shaking that most dancers do. Younger guys seem to love it, but I find it comical. That said, I've always apreciated a lady with beautiful, womanly curves. I don't think it's a new developement. I'm reminded of the line from "Some Like it Hot" where Curtis and Lemmon watch Marylin Monroe walk away and one comments that her behind is like "jello on springs."
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It just shows that it's not only the black girls that have big asses and can move it. I loved that white blond girl in the video, I wish I knew what club she works at LOL. Besides ass shaking, I like pole tricks. But my favorite thing is when they give me extended eye contact on stage. I've had girls stare at me for 30-45 seconds and I stare right back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I love that shit – always have – and I am a 43 yr. old whitey (Latin whitey) And yeah – that blond has a black girl’s booty – me like . I especially like when they can make it jiggle just using those booty muscles (i.e. not using any other part of their bodies) – that is talent IMHO.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I love that too but not for the entire stage show. Change it up a little bit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion