tuscl

G-string theory and (het)erotic string theory

zipman68
the speed force!
I just received an insightful PM regarding a potential extension of our discussion yesterday about supra-luminal neutrinos. If you remember, my TUSCL men of letters, I made an assertion regarding the existence of a remarkable construct I called G-string theory, a formalization of the "wibbley" feeling we all get when interacting with a hot 19 year old in a G-string who is willing to remove said G-string for money.

However, the assertion was the existence of another theory - call it erotic string theory - that exhibits likely exhibits a duality with G-string theory. Or perhaps not...in the terse but brilliant exchange I detected the distinct feeling that said TUSCL theorist felt my G-string theory exhibited an anomaly. Alas, I have indeed seen evidence for strippers of imaginary hotness when I assumed we would use the standard 1-10 scale. But tell the truth my brothers, you would do a 9i faster than the speed of light, would you not?

Please don't remain silent my intellectual TUSCL brethren. We need erudite conversation that lives up to the assertion that TUSCL is indeed an evocation of culture. Reveal your brilliant thoughts to all and perhaps you important insights will become the a part of that culture. Please don't be shy and hide behind a PM -- I simply cannot do justice to your brilliance!

...or we could jes' talk 'bout hot-ass strippers. Choice o' my TUSCL brothers -- invent a whole new strip club mathematics...beyond bistromathics...or simply talkin' 'bout strippers!

7 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Huh?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I saw a stripper the other day with an unbelievable wave function. After integrating by parts she became my complex conjugate.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    G-string theory is regarded by most physicists as essential to proving the supersymmetry of tits and ass.

However, I find it more exciting to engage in the search for the elusive Higgs bimbo. The Higgs bimbo, which has been called "the God-stripper," is responsible for the field that permeates strip clubs, giving customers their PL-ness. My experimental method is to bang against thousands of dancers at high speed, hoping that the Higgs bimbo will be revealed.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Funny how many brainiacs we have posing as degenerate pervs on this board.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    *Picard facepalm*

When y'all understand that the 1-10 scale is for FACIAL attractiveness and that the WTH ratio is the one used for bodies.

*Picard facepalm again*
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Ermita and Jack...all I can say is pretty fuckin' funny! This is the shit I was hoping for...some super-groovy LARFS, as it were, and you did not disappoint!

JayJay...but I skeptical of the physical reality of an imaginary WTH ratio. Perhaps if we added some more dimensions...

And I'll add a c'mon to my correspondent...please don't be shy...please join in and educate us all with your extraordinary knowledge of mathematical physics and its application to strip clubs. I digs the erudite conversation.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    You know the $100 bill is called a "C note" because at the club it leaves your pocket at the speed of light?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion