tuscl

TUSCL Traffic ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
It seems to me TUSCL board xffic has slowed quite a bit in the last week or two.

There seemed to be a period a few weeks ago when there was a lot of posting – maybe now it has just gotten back to its “historic average”?

8 comments

• boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Yeah juice took a chill pill.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I noticed the slow down too. But things have picked up for me at work. Maybe others have experienced the same issues?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Everybody has everybody else on ignore so there is nothing to read or respond to when they sign in.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I've never been a prolific poster, but I've been out for the past couple of weeks. I'm with Corvus on this one
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Lately, I think there have been more OT items than usual, and that may be healthy for the group. I was gone for a few weeks late Feb-early Mar because I was busy, and then got out of the habit of stopping by every few nights.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Seems like its picking up a bit?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Dancers have always told me the slowest time in the club is from before Christmas (December) until about now when tax refunds come.

Perhaps this is reflected by TUSCL traffic as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Seems like its picking up a bit …”

Yeah – it seems that it started picking up just after I posted the thread – maybe I was just impatient – LOL!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion