tuscl

Would lactation be considered an "extra"?

she_is_covfefe
Despite the constant negative press covfefe.
Yes or no?

28 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    Mama?.....What were you doing with me 63 years ago??
  • chairsky
    12 years ago
    funny! how does the juice come
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    For the guy or the girl?
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    I dont consider it an extra. I consider it a freebee. I wouldnt pay "extra" for it. I have had it when sucking on dancers boobs before. It was ok but probably the worst was when a dancer squirted me in the face with her milk. She thought it was funny.... I didnt!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Not sure I'd want to. Bodily fluids and all that...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    YUK!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL. A couple of years back a dancer at the Trophy Club in Greenville (SC) squirted milk in my face. While I was not thrilled, I was fascinated to learn that girls with fake tits could still lactate and breast feed as I was honestly unsure about that before this happened.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    uhm......no.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    That is the reason Pasties are required in IN to prevent transfer of bodily fluids. I would not pay extra but lactating tits are grand to play with and fondle.
  • train
    12 years ago
    Had a chick squirt milk on my cock while she was giving me a bj.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Another no vote here. While generally not repulsed by it,I have no interest in tipping extra for it. In my 3 different lactating dancers, One was rather interesting, one was rather amusing (facing away from me while I rubbed her tits, she got her t-shirt wet, recently had a baby), and one not very amusing (I got squirted in the eye from 3 feet away stageside).
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't pay extra but wouldn't be grossed out either. I will have to look into the bodily fluids thing. For some reason I think I heard the milk wasn't connected, as far as spreading disease.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Not an extra.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    It doesn't do anything for me. I had a dancer I didn't know shove her huge tit in my mouth and it tasted funny. I then figured out it was milk...kind of gross
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    The dancer that is my avatar squirted me in the face once when she had a baby. That one was ok because I knee her for a while. Still not an extra, I vote no
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    As others – not an extra (at least to tip for).

To me it is kind of a turn on although I would not put it in my mouth mainly b/c I know nothing about the dancer and if anything harmful can potentially be in that fluid.

• Corvus
    12 years ago
    I would have to know the dancer very well to suck on lactating tits. I ran into a very hot dancer with great nipples a while back. The reason she had great nipples I found out was because she was lactating. I played with her tits/nipples but did not drink at her fountain.

Those of you writing about being squirted in the face, now I think that is funny. Of course, it has not happened to me and I may feel different if I had experienced it.

And I would not pay extra for it as an "extra". Does knowing JayJay Dancer from TUSCL count?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, I'll never forget this cute Asian babe who had recently given birth who had tasty milk.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Since I just made a few hundred dollars on my e-trade account, I'll tip you for dinner Mom.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm lactose intolerant but pussy juice deficient
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I love breast milk, but I have never had a dancer which was able to give me any. No, its not an extra.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    Not interested
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Wow, lot's of "no" answers. I guess that's in theory then. I'm doing a double shift today, and I had gotten plenty of extra tips for the milk. So in theory "no", but "yes" in real life.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I imbibed from my wife with all three kids, but that's entirely different from a complete stranger who might have just shot something up, or has an infection, or just had some other guy jizz all over her tits.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I'm with the "no's" on this one too.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I would say no as well. I once had a dancer playing around trying to squirt me in the face one night. I successfully deflected all her squirts but she made a big wet mess in the lap dance room. She thought it was funny. me, not that funny. I certainly did not tip her anything. I do appreciate a dancer telling me to be careful with her nipples.

Now if a dancer wants to drink my milk, I could imagine enjoying that maybe even giving her a tip. Of course if I think she's been doing that with half the guys in the club, it would only make me nervous that I might have picked up something for free I never wanted and I probably wouldn't enjoy the thought after the fact.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I know a dancer who is 5 months pregnant. She said be a little bit careful with her nipples. I didn't notice any milk. Her tits are bigger but I still wouldn't know she was pregnant if she hadn't told me a few months ago.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    lol shark. The milk doesn't come in until near the end of the pregnancy, and even then it is colostrum rather than regular milk. I have no idea what colostrum would do for a grown adult, but for a newborn it is designed to be a super cleanser for newborns' insides and leads to some very interesting diapers in the first few days. I would say avoid it. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion