tuscl

cum in the pants when LP?

chairsky
Austin, TX
Monday, March 11, 2013 11:46 PM
anybody has the experience of making cum in the pants by the dancer? Every time I got so hard and want to know what's the feeling of cum in pants? Will the dancer laugh at you?

25 comments

• she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I'd say, that four out of five lapdances I give end up like that. However, those dudes also had have the decency of "pushing" me away so I don't come in contact with their fluids. I don't laugh, but I give them a high five.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just pm lapdance king. He is the resident expert on that
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You have to be 18 to be on TUSCL.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I agree motorhead. How do we keep kids off here........
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    "of making cum in the pants". No. It is illegal here in the USA You will be deported.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    find answer in this thread [view link]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: As mentioned you will want to look up threads by LapDanceKing82. He is the uncontested master of cumming in pants during a lap dance, and has started a number of threads explain the art and science of it to fellow TUSCLers. He had a thread recently explaining how doing makes you "the man". Really good threads!
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    The feeling of cum in pants is wet and sticky.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    At JJ Dancer.... that many huh?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @GoVikings: I can believe it. Since LapDanceCumKing started bragging about it, I've started casually asking dancers how many customers do it that they know of. The answers range from "a few" to "a lot". I haven't heard a single "none", or even "none that I know of" yet.
  • MIClubber
    11 years ago
    GMD - now that wouldn't be very good advertisement would it?
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I often wonder, guys who are able to cum via grinding... do they also have short fuses when doing the deed normally? I am honestly not trying to flame or troll or start shit with anyone, but I really do wonder that. I'm not saying I have incredible sexual stamina or anything, but a LD just doesn't get it done for me, and I've gotten some very good ones.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I can get off from lap dances but will take from five to ten songs. Takes me a long time to cum from intercourse. I've almost never cum from just a BJ. Only twice in my life. So, IME, it has nothing to do with quickly/easily you cum in general.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    yeah, my fav and i noticed a guy who threw his head back and was moaning in the passion of cumming in his pants. We couldn't stop giggling. To each his own, but in a public place? No thanks.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Yes when the stripper was wearing pants
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    @ JayJayDancer, If 4 out of 5 guys cum in their pants when you give lap dances, you must have the perfect face, hair, skin, eyes and the body of a Goddess.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Or maybe they are still teenagers?
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    cum in one song is impossible!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @pablo: Or she picks the right customers. :)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    As I've gotten older it has become more difficult to cum. Erections last and last. However pre-cum seems more voluminous. More than once after a good LD I've had the stickies, but can stay rock hard as long as there's stimulation. I've also read that the male orgasm is different than the males ejaculation. I always thought they were one and the same, but several times I've been with my ATF and felt like I came but didn't ejaculate. I was then able to keep it up and eventually ejaculate. Has anyone else experienced this? I view it as a good thing. One time I was having a go at it with two strippers OTC and we were all going bareback. I buried myself to the hilt with one, felt like I came, but no ejaculate. Same. Thing with her partner in crime. Than the we're both licking the sides of my dick and I erupted. Probably the most erotic hour and a half of my life.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Chairsky, you won't know how it feels to cum in your pants until your 13th birthday and little Suzy forgets to wear her training bra to your party. Once you experience that, 1 of 2 things will happen; 1. You will say "fuck this shit, I'm going to tear that pussy up next time." OR 2. You will want to experience the thrill of cuming in your pants over and over again, and grow up to be LapDanceKing Jr. Choose your future wisely.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    One other observation: I've heard my ATF and other dancers laughing at guys who cum during a LD. They try to avoid it so they can upsell to CR or VIP, but I'm told that many guys do soil their britches especially the younger guys.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    That's the whole purpose of going for many of us. No mess, no fuss. And yeah....the dancer's chuckle while they're collecting their money.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "I can get off from lap dances but will take from five to ten songs. Takes me a long time to cum from intercourse. I've almost never cum from just a BJ." You get off when an ass is rubbing hard against your dick, but not when a girl's mouth of feminine parts are involved? When she is getting you off with her ass, do you also ask her to speak in a gruff voice and wear a man's jacket? Do you like girls with narrower - or what some call "boyish" - asses? Wow, this explains so much about so many things around here... You should talk to txtittyfag - I bet he'd take care of you just the way you like it. ;)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I appreciate that txtittyfag, but unlike Dougster, I prefer the soft lady parts to man ass. Also, I wouldn't dream of getting in the way of his action. As a shut-in with stunted social skills, he probably hasn't gotten any in a very long time, so I'm sure he needs all of the lovin' that you can give him. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion