tuscl

Not HJ ... But SJ

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sorry for the stupid acronyms LOL. But here is what I am trying to say:

I'm sure we have all experienced it – and that is when a girl wants to give you contact w/o wanting to give you contact. Meaning, when they “try” to get you “turned on” by them rubbing their shin on your member as a replacement to them grinding on you instead.

I frekin hate that shit. Makes me want to just get up and walk out from that lame dance shit.

What are your thoughts?

10 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Shit Job?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    shin = lower part of the leg - in case Juice is on the board tonight :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Better than a "shoe job"

I had a semi-favorite years back and signature move was to massage my balls with her shoes. Sometimes felt okay...sometimes not okay
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I stop the dance.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    Any contact is better than no contact. However given my druthers ill hand to dick, dick to mouth and dick to pussy conact.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I feel bad for guys who live in areas where the law is so strict that about all they will get at a club is a "shin job".
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    What about aj ass jobs
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Lame and doesn't even feel good.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have had several dancers do that to me while stage tipping them at Colunbia Platinum Plus. It can sometimes lead to better things in the back rooms.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Whether its a cootch, a hand, an ass, or a leg, any part of a dancer rubbing the small head is mightily appreciated. As I recall, one of my most satisfactory experiences was at a non-extras club near Chicago. Just a couple of songs with friction from some fine legs caused the genie to escape the lamp.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion