tuscl

Vegas fully nude and limited budget

Hey all,

This is probably a tired topic but I did one searching and didn't see anything recently on it. Strip clubs seem tochange as time goes by. My buddy and I are heading to Vegas for the first time midweek in April. We prefer fully nude with much 2 way action and probably looking to spend $300. My research on this site seems to have narrowed it down to Little Darlings, Talk of the town and Palomino as our best/only options. Furthermore it seems LD would be best choice. Use the online coupon, negotiate accordingly and enjoy the bed dances. Am I missing anything? Is there better mileage at a topless club that I am missing? We usually like to head early evening which may allow us more opportunities since less patrons, also it will.most likely be either Wed or Third. I appreciate any feedback on the topic as this is site is great and full of wonderful information.

Thanks in advance

8 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    I think Little Darlings is your best bet. I've only been once but was very satisfied. The biggest negative, for me, is the no alcohol. It's Vegas, I want a drink while I do everything.

I plan to check out Palomino but it's so off the path I never get to it.

Are there topless places with more actions? Eh, maybe. It can be kind of hit and miss. I've always had good mileage at OG during the day, but you do take a hit in quality.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Generally, anywhere, clubs that serve alcohol offer less mileage. That may be because they make the majority of their money from liquor sales. So, they're very protective of their liquor licenses, and enforce dance/touching/extras rules more so than nude clubs. Nude clubs, generally, don't serve alcohol, and subsequently, don't have that concern. Hence, they can get away with more, mileage-wise. Vegas is probably the same.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Question:
    ---------

In the more “well-known” Vegas clubs, or the ones w/ the best eye candy (e.g. Sapphire) – does “low mileage” mean no extras and/or low two-way contact (i.e. no too much touching and/or grinding)?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Agreed that LiL D's is your best bet. I had a helluva good time @ Talk of The Town, but it's definitely not for everyone. It's the kind of place that you will either love it or hate it. If you're feeling adventurous you might want to give it a try.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    .....and DEFINITELY stay away from any place that ends in "Cabaret".
  • Wig7
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the responses. I was defining low mileage as less 2way touching/grinding not extras. Minor interested in extras and plan to get hammered ahead of time but understand the no alcohol thing. I'm originally from small time upstate NY where he strip clubs are very hit and miss and only a few exist to begin with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    My question was on my behalf and meant for the general TUSCL audience LOL.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Papi "mileage" is so subjective as I'm sure you know.

I consider the most well known to be Rhino and Sapphires. I expect a fair amount of grinding with decent contact, maybe some minor stick shifting but that depends on the girl. I've been offered extras for a hour in the VIP but the price was very high.

I think Vegas gets kind of a bad rap on here, but might just be me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion