tuscl

For the most Pathetic of the PL's

Since 1963 ...
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:44 AM
Obviously a pub stunt but sparks the discussion - What is the most expensive weekend/trip/event "all in" that you have built around clubbing? Include airfare, missed earnings, or anything else that seems relevant; and finally - Was it worth the dough?

March 5, 2013 13:31 $1 Million LV Strip Club Package: Never a brand to do things by halves, Larry Flynt's Hustler Club in Las Vegas has a couple of exclusive packages to choose from if you feel like splurging a bit (actually, it's really only one package, because once one of 'ems gone, all deals are off). For $500,000, you and your party can enjoy the very last bottle of Dom Perignon Rose Gold vintage in the world (a Russian tycoon just quaffed the penultimate methuselah at a bar in London, and in so doing set a record, at $75,000, for the most expensive bottle of wine ever sold in the U.K.)

This last-remaining bottle is dipped in pink gold and is actually worth more than the six liters of prized bubbly that it contains. However, not only do you get to keep the bottle: With this package, you're also entitled to special use of Larry Flynt's private suite, multiple Hustler Honeys at your disposal (at that price, we'd want a whole herd), and VIP access to every Hustler Club in the world, among other perks. Or, seeing as this really is a once-in-a-lifetime never-to-be-repeated experience, step it up a notch and treat yourself to the full $1,000,000 version, which includes all of the above, plus a private chartered flight to/from your home, a hotel-suite stay for two nights -- oh, and a brand new Ferrari. Obviously. As they say at LFHC: "Go BIG...or stay HOME!"

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Ask me if I give a shit.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    if i was rich and in the market for a ferrari...wouldnt be a bad way to buy one... but no such luck here
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    Well, what kind of Ferarri are we talking about.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Probably a mid range one. $350k or so. :-)
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure I want to remember the most money I wasted on a stripper. Denial still works well for me.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I thought the whole point was not to spend as much money on a gal as a wife or girlfriend?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I think the most I ever spent was several hundred dollars at the beach and that includes a few days at a hotel on the beach. Obviously some have spent more in a single day. For me, that was over a few days and nights. I enjoyed my days at the beach and nights in the clubs. I had like a gazillion dancers wondering why I wasn't buying hardly any dances my first night. I went mainly to watch but I did buy a few lap dances each night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Even if I had the $$$ and $$$ was no object – I don’t think I would do it – a bit too ostentatious for my taste considering how many people are starving in the world.

But as we often say around here – to each their own.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I would rather have snow sex
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    If it's an Enzo it's a bargain at twice the price! Otherwise, uh...
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Something got garbled here. I can go down to the corner liquor store right now and order a bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé. Maybe they mean the 1996 vintage?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I'm out since I an not particullarly impressed with Ferraris and their tempramental ways (their are other super-cars I would rather have), do not like champagne and I have never been impressed with Hustler Honeys. I have not been in his Vegas club but unless the girls are completely different from every other Hustler and Deja club you can do almost as well in the looks dept at Bogarts. Larry in his younger days always promoted using 'girl next door' types. I think I'll not give my money to the Kentucky Kreeper, AKA Larry Flynt.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought I had a relatively cheap week at the beach considering the hotel cost me a few hundred dollars for 4 or 5 nights during the summer time and I visited strip clubs for those same nights in Myrtle Beach. I guess if you stayed in a dump or not on the beach, it would be much cheaper. In between a 25 cover charge at one club and a ten or $15 cover at another and $5 beer, only spending a few hundred over 5 nights is cheap in my opinion. But to each their own. You have to have fun on vacation or sometime or you may end up being a psychotic killer or be ready to go postal.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I have stayed in much cheaper hotels when I traveled alone.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I doubt the hustler honeys come free. Expect to also pay their overpriced rates of 500-1000 per hour.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Damn, I am not gonna complain about the price of strip clubs.....for a while. Still, it sounds cheaper to go to every flynt's hustler club on one's own than with a hord of hunny's who'll probably ignore you the entire trip. Can we get a link please?

On the plus side, its money better spent than on the virgin girl or the lifelike sex doll.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Can we get a link pleaase
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion