tuscl

snow sex

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Got a lot of snow in my side of the park today and it got me thanking of all those times I had butt naked sex in the snow......have you ever quenched your flames in the wet snow with a hoe ?

15 comments

• cnyknight
    12 years ago
    fuck yeah juicey... cucumbers stay fresh in the cold a lot longer
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    and no one wants a warm yohoo
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OOOH Juice !! LOL I'll pass. I'll do it where it is warm.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Don't you worry about shrinkage?

Cold is the great wee wee equalizer. Now I can measure up to da Juiceman.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Considering what I know a cold lake or ocean does to the size of my willie the thought of snow does not seem interesting.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i have hed sex in the snow befor it was a lot of fun. Don't knock it till you try it!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I barely even saw any snow this year. When there is snow on the ground it is often freezing cold and I don't know too many girls who enjoy freezing their ass off. Maybe when the next mini ice age starts, I'll find some girls who aren't bothered by ice and snow everywhere. I still prefer above freezing temps for a good time.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Try going to Vail Colorado and do all that nasty stuff in the outdoor swimmimg pool while it is snowing. Then in tho morning do it all over on the chair lift. That is some crazy shit. You have to be in the Rocky Mountains to get that high
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That is some serious snow blowin
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I got lots of snow up here in NWT.....no girls..... but lots and lots of snow - cold, too.

Bring your girls to the camp, juice. There are 51 guys working in camp right now.....49 of them would be interested in girls (one cook and one camp attendant are gay).
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Hey Art - "I don't know, but I've been told.
    Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!" :)
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat only when it is the pussy of your eskimo sister

I had sex in the snow once, about 5 years ago, with a guy who also thought it was cute to shave a "t" into his pubic hair. It was chill, if you catch my drift (HA CHA CHAAAAAAAA).
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Done it on a Gondola Ski lift, never on a chair lift (I do not have a death wish. Outdoor pool and hot tube in winter is wild when you hop back in after a blizzard roll with your partner.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Dumpster sex is the best
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Chair lift gives one hell of an adreneline rush though. And people skiing/boarding the chair line cheer you on. The gondola gets all fogged up. Then your at the top and don't even know. Then the lift operator comes knocking and you got caught with your pants down...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion