tuscl

Bellas payback

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 8:56 AM
Almost all cervical cancers are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). HPV is a common virus that is spread through sexual intercourse. There are many different types of HPV. Some strains lead to cervical cancer. (Other strains may cause genital warts, while others do not cause any problems at all.) A woman's sexual habits and patterns can increase her risk for cervical cancer. Risky sexual practices include having sex at an early age, having multiple sexual partners, and having multiple partners or partners who participate in high-risk sexual activities.

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Eat shit and die, moron.
  • cooperpooper
    11 years ago
    LMFAO your the sucker
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    You wish, you silly faggot, never fear, Founder will toss you out.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    wtf is the point of this?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Someone can't leave the past behind them. Its a pity mom and dad never taught him/her to play nicely in the sandbox.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    I know what parking lot he sleeps in his car.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cat 'o nine lives
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    whats the deal here? another flame war?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This fucking ass hole already won the pl of the centuy award. What is he trying to prove now?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I have some questions about HPV and cervical cancer. a)If you are a RICH STUD and have BBFS with strippers can you still get HPV? b) If a) is true and you do get HPV can you pass it to your wife? (Still assuming you are a RICH STUD) c) If a) and b) are true can your wife get cervical cancer due to the HPV. Is this true even if you a RICH STUD? d) If a), b), and c) are all true is a RICH STUD who has BBFS with strippers putting his wife at increased risk of cervical cancer?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ doug...if your theory is correct and the RICH STUD succeeds I have another theory...if at first you succeed, try not to look astonished
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    If you have had BBFS with anyone who has had BBFS with more than one person over the course of their lifetime you may have HPV. The only way to avoid HPV is if you and your partner have had no sexual contact before each other and never have had sexual contact with anyone else PERIOD. I mean even DFK, direct contact dry humping, DATY and BBBJ included in sexual contact. Any mucus membrane contact can transmit the virus. Even then that is no guarantee since it can be transmitted at birth. Why do people pick fights about subject that have no effect on them what so ever. If you do not approve of a behaviour feel free to point it out after that butt out.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Tired: I am just trying to educate myself on HPV and cervical cancer. You seem to think you have some knowledge. So some questions for you: If you have had BBFS with one person in your lifetime, does having BBFS with more after that increase your chances of getting HPV, decrease it, or does it stay the same? Let's you been lucky so far and haven't contracted any high risk strains yet. Also how does whether you consider yourself a RICH STUD or not affect the probabilities in the equation? Let me know what you think! Thanks!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    just remember folks, when you break it all down LIFE itself is a sexually transmitted terminal condition. We are all consenting adults here. You are ultimately responsible for your own choices. You make your own bed and you lie in it. Do try and show some compassion and respect for people and loved ones whose well being would be affected by your choices.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Is this guy implying that Edward gave Bella HPV when they had vampire sex? I don't know what Twilight fanfiction he's been reading but that's not canon.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Dougster you probably have HPV
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @duo: you probably do!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I just took a shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Cooperpoope is welcome to it. You hungry cooppoop?
  • cooperpooper
    11 years ago
    Her boyfriend is pimping her out I have her contact info if your looking for a bbbj and cim. She will do anything a real kinky slut once she knows you. Likes it rough.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    WHY must we keep having threads about this woman? Enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion