tuscl

Recommendations for Philly?

PredragDr
California
What's a good Philly club to go to on a weeknight? Pretty picky in terms of looks so which place has the most and hottest girls. Looking for at least two-way contact with extras not necessary but a plus. Willing to spend, but keeping it below a G. Thanks.

8 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I prefer Pat's
  • trixie101
    12 years ago
    Delliahs very nice. Strict in dance area. Champagne depends on girl. I've worked here n have done extras upstairs. Penthouse club I have worked here too. And extra can be done again depends on girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    LOL motor – I wonder how many will get the reference :)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Try twin peaks
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    If twin peaks doesn't do it try tilted kilt
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    A good friend used to overnight me a Pat's every now and then after I left PA. Sadly he doesn't live there anymore either. I'm still on a quest for a place down here to get a decent one and after a decade+ I've about given up.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    And you know what the whiz is made out of. Did you notice the mexicans jerking themselves off behind Geno's?
  • PredragDr
    12 years ago
    Very funny. I thought only tourists and kids go to Geno's/Pat's. Isn't Jim's or Tony Luke's where locals want one.
    Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks, Hooters, etc is where you go when you want to look at girls but are dining with minors.
    I heard Penthouse has fallen a bit. I guess I'll probably check out Delilah's. Club Risqué looks to have good reviews here also, but sounds like it might not be what I'm looking for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion