tuscl

Pussy/asshole touching/fingering ?

Monday, March 4, 2013 9:05 AM
I went to Follies several times. It seems that some dancers allow gentle touching of their pussy/asshole in the floor lap dance. But most of them don't. What the experience of you guys for pussy/asshole touching/fingering? Or you are not interesting in it? Instead, you like extras such as BJ, FS?

18 comments

• davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Your avatar is one of the best on this site. Anyway, I remember a couple of years ago in a high milage club called candy store this very sexy spinner.(now venum in tucson) I got my fingers wet and she was allowing everything I was donig. I ran my finger on her asshole and she moaned. Wow! I did not put my finger in there but she probably would of allowed it.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I don't do the whole finger in asshole thing... at least not intentionally
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't belive that sort of thing happens at Follies. :)
  • mroo
    11 years ago
    I believe that anyone discussing acts of prostitution in jurisdictions where it is illegal, especially in an open forum, is an idiot. Given that the TUSCL founder is liable for such discussions in the eyes of many prosecutors is just icing on the cake. Do the world a favor and always make sure lil' Pedro wears a Sombrero. P.S. And don't look up in the shower.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    mroo, what about the whole, freedom of speech and freedom of press thing? I mean, going by that, 90% of "good reviews" should be removed.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Only do that if the girl likes it. Some girls go crazy one way or the other. If you do hat to some if puts a bucket of cold water on the dance and several I have found get so riled up they begin to drip! Never have put in anything other than a finger tip into the back door with a dancer. Had one make it clear she wanted something else in there but I declined. (I had no hat, neither did she and that was the end of that dance and it has VERY large mess potential with no way to deal with it ITC)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'll go for it as long as she seems into it. Some want it, some don't. Proceed at your own risk.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    IME most girls don’t like/allow it. I’ve had a “bit” better luck in some dives – but it is often dancer dependent – but still not very common either way IME. Also, if I am getting multiple dances, maybe 3+, chances increase slightly IME. It also has to do w/ hygiene. Most women don’t want a stranger’s finger that may or may not be clean and she has no idea where the finger has been, to be in their privates where an infection could easily occur, IMO. I’ll usually gently/slowly put my hand over the cuchie over the panties/g-string and see what happens – most of the time my hand is moved – sometimes not!
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    papi_chulo nailed it... SOMETIMES NOT!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Recent ATF criticized me for not pushing my fingers into all of her openings. "You must be afraid of intimacy." She was wrong. That was not my fear.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I would like to do some vaginal inspections or some finger probes there but those darn bikinis seem to get in the way. Someone should change the law requiring a two bj minimum for five dollars each unless the dancers are fugly and free fingering. Of course if a dancer had an std, I wouldn't want my fingers anywhere near her vagina. I might need a nanobot injection from a friendly female alien to ward off anything like that. I heard some guys on here wash their hands after lap dances to keep stds away. I guess they use anti-viral soap. lol
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Another guy with an asshole fetish............
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    The $5 floor dances at centerfold in Akron have good mileage and contact
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If I wanted to finger an asshole, I would just touch my boss.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Jack wins. LMFAO. end of discussion. You made my day :)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    With the kind of food they serve in strip clubs I highly doubt you'd want your finger in or around a stripper's b-hole.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    Ding ding ding! Jackslash nailed it.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    In my experiences, some allow it and some don't. When I first get a dance from someone, I always ask what her rules are. Most have been up front and will tell you where you can and can not touch. The more familiar you get with each other, the more liberty you have. I am not an extras guy, but if she is going to guide my hands over certain areas, then who am I to say no.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion