tuscl

Fort Wayne Clubs

goodvodoo
Indiana
Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:45 PM
What is your favorite club and why? Who are some of your favorite dancers?

4 comments

• goodvodoo
    11 years ago
    Have any of you gentlemen enjoyed OTC at any clubs in Fort Wayne or Indy? I'm a reviewer and I take all my reviews seriously. I report the truth!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have not bothered to stop in a Ft Wayne club in several years as the multiple times I stopped at several different clubs they were not worth the cover. Topless with very low milage one way contact and no privacy plus the girls were mostly below average with attitudes. I have no idea whether that has changed but I doubt it. Indy clubs are average mileage and I have not sought OTC there recently, to small a town, to easy to run into a dancer when you do not want to.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I have not been in Fort Wayne club since about 1989. If you're stuck there for a night, I guess good luck. Otherwise if you live there, it's best to take a drive to greener pastures. That's what I gather from the reviews I still read from time to time.
  • goodvodoo
    11 years ago
    Well said about Indy. Even though it's a huge city it feels like a small town. I've got high mileage and received a hj here and there along with some fingering. Fort Wayne can be pretty boring but the more blue collar bars are taking more liberties.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion