tuscl

You can get a dancers Number while spending money

I was out at my little hangout last night with my cousin. There was a dancer named Chrasima who I had tipped while she was onstage. She seemed to had disappeared when she got off stage but later she came along. The thing is she didn't sit with me she sat with my cousin(who handn't tipped). My cousin ended up getting a dance from her which later I found out was no contact. I had thought about asking her for a dance but after he told me that I chose not to ask. Even thought this girl gave a lousy dance she was still worth talking to because she ended up giving out the digits to my cousin. She spent most of the time talking to him while we were there. She didn't put much of a effort in working the room. I think she was the type that was tired of the guys who presented themselves as trying to get some ass and wearing the thug look. He was dressed in casual slacks and military style dress shoes(The shiney shoes).

I don't think she is looking for a boyfriend but just saw him as a nice guy. The sad part about it is that he isn't even looking to try and "hit it" even if the opportunity presented itself because he is still married. Though is separated from his wife who is up in VA while he is in GA.
I told him that if she wants to do it, let me take over from there if he is tryin to remain loyal since I am single. I think it depends on the type of club to as to whether dancers will give out numbers or not. My cousin always go's in and asks for numbers. A few of the dancers have given him there number but nothing ever became of it. Some of the dancers think he can be annoying at times despite being a nice guy. Maybe I should start asking for numbers more? or maybe I should just be glad I had a fun time which is what I came to do.

5 comments

• ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    working to improve TUSCL by moving important posts back to the top
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    SC: There is a difference between dating someone and getting a "booty call". I agree that I wouldn't want someone like that for a GF but if she was willing to give it up then I would gladly oblige her. Yoda is probably right in that she is just trying to get him hooked to become a regualr of hers. He mentioned to her that she should call him but she said that the guy should be the gentleman and call first. Little does she know that he doesn't even own a vehicle and can't get to the club without me taking him.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Out course you can get numbers when spending money: I think it's next to impossible not to get a strippers phone number if you ask when you are spending money.

More of a challenge to get it when you don't.

And contrary to what Yoda, and T-BoneHead will tell you it's ok to ask and call them first. Just make it clear that you are not intending to become a customer.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    I agree with Yoda - if they really want your ass OTC they'll ask for your number as well and often call you first.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    99% of the dancers who give you their phone numbers are just looking to real you in as a regular. OTC will most likely never happen with these girls. It's all part of the game, a sales technique. Strip clubs are not singles bars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion