tuscl

Don't underestimate the day shift

ButterMan
Indianapolis
For years I didn't usually go into clubs during the day. Probably because i was working until 5pm. The last two years i've switched my work day to 430am-1100. And I go in a lot more during the day then ever before. I have discovered that there is usually a diamond in the rough or two on the day shift at the better clubs. You don't have the number of hotties that you have at night but you have way less competition. And also it is a lot easier to spent time with them and find out if they are into OTC or whatever you are looking for. And not to mention that they probably make less money so they are more likely to be open to OTC. Do you see a pattern here?..LOL!

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO, because 99.5% of my clubbing has been in the day for the last 10 yrs. It is the norm for me. I don't like going at night & one reason is way TOO MANY young assholes who just drink and make a lot of noise. MUCH quieter and relaxed on days.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Due to the lower amount of patronage, there seems to be a lot less "game playing" on day shifts, at least in my experience. A lot less drama, too.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I'm completely on board with this. I pretty much only go during the day shift now, and I find it to be so much more relaxing of an experience. The girls seem more chill and friendly (with me and each other), and many less assholes to worry about causing a scene.
  • bigman226
    12 years ago
    Word son
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    99% of my clubbing is on the day shift. The other 1% is when I am out of town and don't want to spend the night in a hotel room watching TV.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I have also had great times at SCs during day shifts. Not every where but some clubs are known to be better for days than nights.

I've run across some great looking mothers, wives, and students who dance during the day shift. I'll keep clubbing as convenient though, day or night.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Most of mine, too, has been in the dayshift for the past three years. Everything is easier then.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    When a girl is dancing during the night shift and she tells you that she normally dances during the day and she asks you to come back when you can have more fun. . .that usually gets my attention.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    99% of the time I'm a night shift guy, but I will try day shift next week, I got a potential favorite that works the day shift.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    It would be nice if there was somewhere convenient that had a day shift, but all the places I visit regularly don't open until 5pm (or later). That said, I've been on vacation out of town and seen some day shifts and some of those ladies are great. And like others said, much less competition.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Day shift til my nuts are rusty.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Well it looks like just about everybody agrees with me. And I thought a had discovered Shangri-La or something:) Maybe I was just lagging behind!
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    In Detroit clubs I agree that day shift is much the best for ITC action.....Toronto clubs don't seem to have such a pronounced bias for day shift action.

But for arranging OTC joy, night shift has it all over day shift IME. Remember, though, that I am a traveling road warrior, not a regular in any club with house dancers.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    When I start preferring day shift to night shift I'll know I've become old.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    As has been mentioned in other threads – I also often prefer a good provider that may be a 6 (out of 10) to a 8+ that is all into herself and will barely give you 2 seconds of her “precious” time.

IME, I have found consistently better QOS in my day time visits although the talent is better at night.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    The day shift is alright. Is what I started doing when I first started dancing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion