tuscl

Flashers in Atlanta will be closing.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sandy Springs City Council approved acquisitions of Roswell Road parcels at Flashers strip club and the BP Gas Station, Tuesday, to complete streetscape/sidewalk projects from Johnson Ferry Road to Abernathy Road.

The BP parcel at 6360 Roswell Road includes just over 1,083 square feet of right of way and 902 square feet of easement. The property is appraised at $71,850.

Flashers' parcel at 6430 Roswell Road includes nearly 368 square feet of right of way and more than 712 square feet of easement. The parcel is valued at $30,200.

Sandy Springs says they are nearly complete in acquiring property for the streetscape project and delays could affect funding.

During Tuesday's City Council meeting, Mayor Eva Galambos added, “Here we are spending money to improve private property outlook on Roswell Road; everything will be pretty and nicer and they are making us pay through the nose for eminent domain,” she said.

I know a Follies dancer that was working at Flashers a few moths ago. She said that it was a cock roach invested shit hole.

3 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Don't know the place, but it's bad precedent to other cockroaches in government to note the presence of a strip club as a run down neighborhood good for eminent domain to steal. I guess it is always OK for poor people to get their shit stolen - even by the government.
  • Timbuck12
    12 years ago
    I've only been there two-three times. Believe me, it's no loss. That place was terrible.
  • jmiddle30234
    12 years ago
    It looks like they are just getting a parcel so probably the front parking lot will go I wouldn't think y
    The club would close
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion