tuscl

What was she thinking?

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan

11 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Sure why not better than buying the kid a car or a scholarship.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    A 33 year woman with a 16 year old son was barely, if at all, older than he is now when she conceived him.

It seems apparent that her knack for making wise choices hasn't changed much over the years. Not that there's anything *morally* wrong with what she did, but putting herself in that legal position (with witnesses!) was just stupid.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    You go Mom!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Mom of the year!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I concur with GMD.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Again I'm forced to agree with gmd.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    1. GMD beat me to it 33 - 16 = 17. Not exactly a good track record for making good choices.

2. What a dumb smuck kid. The first rule of fight club is no one talks about fight club. Or in this case, no one talks about (or take picture / video evidence) of the strippers because everyone is in for shit if this gets out.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Why would the kids not post it when a parent endorsed it and according to the article there were other adults there? Plus kids are not the brightest bulbs in the shed when it comes to posting on social media. Kids get busted all the time for posting where there underage parties w/drugs and alcohol are going to be, ripping teachers and coaches when they aren't happy with something they've done among other things. If you were 15 and had a strippers crotch in your face wouldn't you want to show that off?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    What Gatorfan said. Kids these days need every chance they got - either 100K in debt from college to getting blown up and forgot about by the military. No doubt they are the most stressed these days (http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/s…).
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Mom was probably dancing at 16
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion