tuscl

DFK in VIP

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Some times a simple DFK with a BBHJCIH is all you need up in the vip....its fun and its very economical

17 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    Testify brotha Juice...testify!!

The simple things in life are sometimes the best. No need to face fuck a hot 19 year old with a cucumber up her ass while lighting bottle rockets in the club. That shizzle be cool but it also cost many Benjamins. I like the new understated Juice...keep it too the basics o' BBBJCIH.

But please tell me you were also eatin' KFC while gettin' said HJ!
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I had to go to the glossary for DFK. The rest I figured out.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    That's what I'm talking about, I've never gotten the extras that some of you have, but I loved the DFK experience
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think many of us like DFK, I personally love it.

I was briefly discussing this issue with a fellow TUSCLer, and he mentioned it was odd that many of these girls with blow you and FS you but many will hold out w.r.t. DFK.

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I love it. My two faves do it
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I don't care about DFK. I want BJ. Call me strange.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    Dfk no! Chronic fitigue syndrome is out there~ look it up~ you don't want it~ bj for me
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    i actually experienced my first dfk experience yesterday ... have to say i did enjoy minus the fact she was a smoker ... didnt think dancers usually got kissy like that
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    Nasty
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I once asked my ATF why we never made out for foreplay. She said it was too intimate (as she licked my balls).
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I rather her DFK my DICK.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's great if you are her very first customer of the day. If not, you're taken chances of tasting the jizz of a previous customer.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    agree with shadow ... i dont think i would dfk at a club where extras were readily availible ... mine dfk was at a club that is a strict no extras on the menu
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Dfk in the vajayjay
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I had an ATF that was into both DFK and DATY. Every time I finished DATY she would zoom in for the DFK. Never understood that but certainly appreciated it!
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    I don't mind DFK as an addition but personally I'd rather her mouth be elsewhere.
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    I might be wondering "elsewhere" it's been...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion