tuscl

Denver Shotgun Willie's is Expanding

Friday, February 15, 2013 8:30 AM
http://m.denverpost.com/denverpost/db_/c…

Women are always hot here but topless only and open LD area. Wonder if they will change that when they have more space?

5 comments

• inno123
    12 years ago
    Most likely not. The choice of nudity or not is based on state and local laws, usually involving restrictions on having a liquor license. I do know some Colorado clubs get away with essentially co-locating two clubs in one building. That can be gotten away with if there is no zoning ordinance specifying minimum distances between adult oriented businesses. But frankly if Shotgun Willie's could have gotten away with that gimmick they would have long ago.
  • shoephoto
    12 years ago
    I think they could have. Penthouse club is a block a way and is one of those co-located clubs. They are both in the same city.

It'd be nice. Like I said hot dancers but too tame. I guess it begs the question that if they do add nude and better LD will the quality of the dancers go down?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "but topless only and open LD area"

Always liked open LD & VIP areas. Great way to observe and scout other talent. The two I've been inside of in Detroit - H8S and Bogarts - did away with the opoen rooms. Too bad. LOL
  • COclubber
    12 years ago
    Shotguns Willies is not a strip club it is a cigar bar. Thus all the smoke.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Shotguns needs to do something. They have no privacy for lap dances. They used to have a little more privacy but they made changes several times gradually decreasing it. They have not been as busy as they used to be like 5 years ago.

Shoe is correct about the penthouse down the street. Penthouse used to be better but the past few times I went there it was mostly 5s and 6s trying to get $40 per song and trying to act like they were 11s.

Hopefully they will do something great
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion