tuscl

any SC for "extras" in miami area?

hey guys, i've just moved down to miami recently, never been to local strip clubs before, what are the best ones offering "extras"? looking for the best value for my $$

11 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Depends on the area of "Miami" and your taste in dancers. Truthfully, I can't think of a club I've been to in this area that "extras" couldn't be obtained. Your "...best value for my $$" statement, well that would be up to you.

Check this thread.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • dimon1985
    12 years ago
    preferably white/latina/european dancers, the area doesn't really matter as long as it's within miami-dade county. regarding my statement - i would like to find a club with affordable vip-rooms (50-100$ max/30 min) and girls mostly 6's to 8's
  • dimon1985
    12 years ago
    sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes i've made, english is not my fluent language.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    If English isn't your language, it better be Spanish. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No but I have asked for 2 shots of tequila
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    A piece of advice ...

Read the reviews, and if you have questions PM members who have reviewed in that area instead of clogging the boards up with these kinds of threads.

Regardless, don't expect a lot of responses until you post some reviews of your own and gain some credibility.

Remember everything on TUSCL should be considered works of fiction
  • canny
    12 years ago
    You mean works of fantasy, right?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Ask Papi!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "A piece of advice ...

Read the reviews, and if you have questions PM members who have reviewed in that area instead of clogging the boards up with these kinds of threads.

Regardless, don't expect a lot of responses until you post some reviews of your own and gain some credibility."

I don't disagree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Asking this board to give someone that has just comes out of the blue information w.r.t. illegal activities is not kosher – this is not an internet pimping service.

The only thing I can say is that you stated you have a preference for white/latina/european dancers. Tootsies in Miami is considered by many to be the best club in South Florida – it is very large and on weekend nights has many dancers (75+) with most being Latina, but there are also Caucasians (whites) and you can come across some Euros too.

Tootsies is not the most expensive but it is definitely not cheap. You seem to want high quality dancers (6 thru 8 range) and cheap at the same time – those things usually don’t go hand in hand.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Thank you tits for clearing that up. There must not be any extras in Miami. I guess you have to go to Holywood for that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion