Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

It pays to advertise

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today I wore a T-shirt to the club that read "Blow job. The only job I will ever love". This spinner jumped in my lap, pointed at my T-shirt and said $150. SOLD! and I don't mean the shirt. :)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Shadowcat, you lucky bastard.

Why doesn't this happen to me?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That's why shadow is the master.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's all about the shirt....juice crew tees

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Next time wear a t-shirt- New job no wife and a rich life

see what happens

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Damn, I've never gotten a good response when I wear my "I dig ATM machines...but not the kind run by a bank!" T-shirt.

What do my fellow pervos think? Too subtle?

Potential modifications:

  1. Third line "and I'm willing to pay for the privilege of using one!"
  2. Cartoon of a girl getting assfucked then sucking dick.

Which one sounds better?

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Far too subtle. I am pretty sure all sttrippers don't take the time to understand the definitions we use here on tuscl

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Esta,

"ATM" isn't exclusive to TUSCL.

zip,

Go with # 1.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I wonder if the whippersnappers here could get away with that? I know they could wear the shirt, but I just don't think the dancer reaction would be that same as when we old farts might wear that shirt.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

well we're young and us wearing a pervy shirt like that wouldn't be a good luck for us; it might be a bad form of peacocking since a lot of us already showoff in the club like we're the shit. That and we may come off as geeky basement freaks. Old farts are old have money and have trouble getting it up, so it might just seem so cute. Besides your usually garunteed to have money unlike a young white boy.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Where would one find these...shirts?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

roadkilltshirts.com

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

"Next time wear a t-shirt- New job no wife and a rich life

see what happens"

She'll ask for a loan!

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

That just made me LMFAO!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement