Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP?

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many of you pervos get you some BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP ITC?

That shizzle be SICK, n'est-ce pas?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

About as many times as you did ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

FY

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

WTF.????????

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

DA,TY!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Twice a week

Profile picture for Experimental
Experimental
•

Those are readily available at Walgreens, if you can find the secret door.

Profile picture for endlesstempo
endlesstempo
•

Some QWERTYUIOP ITC sounds amazing but I don't think it'd ever happen.

Plus I'd be concerned about what else is in there or has been in there... if she's willing to do that for someone like me, then who else has she done it for?

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

For the cheap seats:

Bare. Back. Blow. Job. Cum. In. Mouth. No. Quit. No. Spit. Quick. Wet. Erection. Rub. Tugging. You. Upon. Insertion. Of. Penis.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That shit is fun

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

What does it mean to be tugging?

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

CIM, then tug and insertion? Am I reading that right? That would be great, but I don't know if my equipment would cooperate. A pretty tall order.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Esta, tugging is basically a Hand Job.

larry, That's why no one ever talks about BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP. It's very rare.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I would get turned off from CIM. I don't even like looking at my own juzz let alone it in a girl's mouth

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Esta -If she swallows then no problem on seeing it. Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement