tuscl

haterade at work ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many fellow tusclers get hated on at work ?

Da juice does and I believe its dew to my age and success in my field.....its sucks but the money is good

18 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I get hated by most people that are not retired too. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol..;;good one Mrkat
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I get a little bit of grief from a couple of my people here. Apparently they didn't like it when someone 20 years younger was hired as their boss.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I get hated because I'm so good looking. :-)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'm universally loved. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nope, got great coworkers.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I need a new job then......Fuck me
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    Hey Juice, aren't you really an insurance exec wearing 3 piece suits and getting bj's from your secretary under your desk? Hell, I'll trade jobs with you!

This hood pimp is a killer alter-ego tho!
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    I fucked all the girls my boss wants to fuck...so, he doesn't like me much. I guess he looks at me and sees what he used to be, then goes home to his wife and sees what he has become. Maybe I should take him to the strip club...that might cheer him up.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    They are just jelous. Just fire their asses and hire all strippers and start that dream of yours
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I just got back to the exploration camp after a three week absence. Had to fire two guys today and send them out to civilization - does that count, juice?
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    Why'd ya fire em Art? I would assume you give them an incredible amount of rope given the hassle it takes to replace em. They gettin frisky with the local Moose population? lol
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I hate using TUSCL at work
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    They started taking gatorade off the shelves today
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @Experimental,

I found booze in their bunk shack. No rope necessary for that. All the guys here know they are down the road if they get caught breaking the 'dry' rule.

I also gave my partner shit for letting this happen while I was away. My partner doesn't have quite my experience in this world.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn....lol
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't know of anyone hating at work. I'm underpaid just like many. That's why I almost always need dancers to dance at reduced prices. If I can work lightning fast like Superman, my boss suggests I could get a promotion. Even superman couldn't work that fast because the pc is too slow.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck you titty fag. Your jelous because you cant come up with anything good
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion