Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Camel Toe

Doc_Holliday

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•
Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

I definitely like the second link for camel toes.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Lol last week when I was visiting my fave club a hot little Russian number commented on me having a huge camel toe while she was attending to me in VIP. I was wearing very thin slacks and she was quite pleased with herself in her ability to make that happen. Yup - she's a keeper.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

lopaw,

Why do you do this to me? I am back in the exploration camp for a 2 month stretch.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol farmerart

Want me to send you some close-up pics? ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here is how the less fortunate do it:

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

OK Lopaw, time to share with the class!

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

That was a fb ad from a club I used to go to all the time.

While you're waiting for lowpaw, here's some advertisements.

and from Russia with Love...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement