tuscl

Flu

Monday, January 28, 2013 8:43 AM
Anyone else have the flu? I'm going on almost 2 weeks now.

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Been their and dun that already....sorry sexy lady
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Something....I went to the club on New Years Weekend and have been battling chest congestion and sinus infection since then. No clubbing. Not the flu, but nasty enough
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Something....I went to the club on New Years Weekend and have been battling chest congestion and sinus infection since then. No clubbing. Not the flu, but nasty enough
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Fingers crossed, not yet. The *rest* of my family has though, and I'm sure I'll get my turn.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I have heard that it lingers. It is like a cold that gets much worse and then hangs around. Can turn into congestion in your lungs, so keep an eye on that. Don't tell these guys around here that you have been flat on your back, or they will take it and run with it. lol
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    That shit sucks!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I got a flu shot so I hope not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Don’t know if it is exactly the flu but I’ve been sick since Thursday. First my stomach was all screwed up and was going to the restroom several times a day. The stomach part has passed but now but I still got a dry cough and headaches and body aches. Sucks. Had not been sick in a very long time.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    just over 3 weeks for me..... this shit sucks.....
  • TABB
    11 years ago
    This strain of flu is more powerful compare to the other strains of flu the past 10 years. It will last 2 times longer and 2 times stronger. A flu will make your body immune system weaker causing other viruses or pneumonia to become more dangerous then usual. Hopefully you will feel better by next week. Just drink alot of water and take in alot of fruits like banana's, blue berry, strawberries and orange's.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    That sucks, get well.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Hope you get well soon, sorry you're sick, daddysgirl.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got a flu shot. I haven't really been that sick after I started getting the shots. I also avoid shaking people 's sick hands in church as much as possible. Those people go to church sick all the time killing thousands in the process I believe. I also try to wash my hands and avoid touching my eyes, or nose if I have recently touched public door knobs etc. It sucks being sick. I think hand shakes should be banned when there is a flu outbreak. It's a good way to spread germs. I even avoided sucking a dancers nipples when one dancer seemed sick. I could tell she wanted me too because she kept putting her nipples up against my lips. Probably would have been safe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion