tuscl

the joys of ignore

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It's funny since I learned how to push buttons on my phone and turn it on I also learned like a computer hacker how to use my ignore button...I know have 10 yes 10 on my ignore list and now my tuscl is all bless .....behold all fags have passed away and look the new tuscl and crew has taken over........ad some have said it now looks like

Yes unknown can focus on my clubbing and braking the coed on how to finaly Fuck a male stripper :)

15 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    that adds up to 69
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Have you learned how to play Mary had a little lamb on your phone dialer yet?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    (Yes, I get bored in life.)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    My ignore list is at six homos and counting.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Pablo & clubber are coming close to being the first two. Who are the fags on you guys lists?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I don't believe in ignore Stax my man. I might miss accusations that my completely factual report that I go to the club "e'ry day, e'ry day" and spend at least $1K per visit are exaggerated. AS IF. I'd also miss the calls for a moderator.

Well I say JUICE FOR MODERATOR!!! And I never lie. Except when I'm not being truthfull.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Did you know if you type "ignore" backwards, autocorrect makes it "wronging"?

I think that means something.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Ignorance is bliss
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I'm going to the Tilted Kilt... strip clubbin sucks around here in January
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    But how many here will get it motorhead?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I hope you tilt some kilts
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago

hmmmmmm

(|) (|)

This does not compute. You humans are illogical.

Here's a math question that could have inspired young men to learn calculus. Calculate the surface area of a girls tits given certain parameters (not given here). The reward would be a view of a nice pair of tits.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I would do math for that
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I know I would lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion