tuscl

Noob question for you ITC goo roos

Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:17 AM
Alright, as a purely intellectual, theoretical matter, I have a question for you ITC hounds, as I jusdoangeddit. Let's say you have club X. Let's call it H8S, or some other random set of letters and numbers. And you read the reviews, and they say that HJ is $, a BJ is $$ and FS is $$$. And let's also say that the per song lapdance fee is $20. What I am not tracking is: is that inclusive of the per song fee, or is it something extra? So let's say that you are a lion of virility, with the stamina of a Kenyan marathon runner, and you go 10 songs for FS. Is the tariff $$$? Or is it $$$ + ($20x10)? This math ain't easy even in the best of conditions. And when somewhat drunk, and with the entire blood supply down in the little head, it is difficult to figure this out. So any advice from you yodas would be much appreciated by this padawan.

20 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    The cost is usually what you work out with the provider/dancer. I suggest taking a math course.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Generally, the price of lap dances also needs to be paid as a base, and any services rendered above and beyond a dance are where the tips come into play. But the key here is to negotiate with the girl upfront, as if you agree to a large number of dances like 10, you might have to pay less on top of that for FS.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Take $300....to club 98retk and get fucked for 8 hours...enjoy
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    That's why the girl brings a stack of napkins back to the lapdance area, so you can tally up the costs on the back of the napkin.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The only way to know for sure is to ask upfront.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Here's an idea- go to your local strip club and find out for yourself. Every area and each club is very different.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Depends on the dancer. Sometimes they want you to pay them for the extra and for every song you are back there. Sometimes they throw out an inclusive price that includes the extra and however many songs until you pop. The former can get expensive if you have alot of stamina.
  • NMcBrain
    11 years ago
    GMV - thanks dood The rest -- um, thanks. Ya I know, every place is different. (And as an irrelevant aside -- isn't this always the case, the same way that different people have different experiences in different clubs? YMMV is a saying that should be banned here on the grounds of ubiquity. When DOESN'T mileage vary in clubs? And yes wisearses, I am sure that there is the occasional exception, where everyone is treated equally royally or crappy, whether they are a sugar sweet playa like yours truly, or a grumpy old man like dracula. But wouldn't it then be efficient just to have a default rule that, unless indicated otherwise, mileage varies? And if you are in the one in a million place where mileage WON'T vary, you can say "YMWV!" But whateva - I digress.) And yes I know that I could take a math class. But I am too busy clubbing to do so. Plus what am I going to write with. Don't wanna carry a pen in my pocket for fear it may get confused with something else. And I definitely am not paying $ for a girl to give my pen a hand job. And even if, for the sake of argument, I had a pen, what am I going to write on? Those napkins? Sorry brah but they tend to get a beet smushed and used up and we will just leave it at that, mmmmkay? It is odd, though, that when you read all the reviews, and you have guys talking about negotiating to $120 versus $160 versus some other equally immaterially different number (certainly immaterial when we are talking about what is an appropriate price to pay to get a nubile young thing to do the nasty with some lecherous old dude like me -- I mean, when it is ever going to be the case that you conclude -- yep, that incremental $20 just pushes me over the edge here -- I am not getting laid -- just not worth it), that it is never really clear whether some guys are paying songs as well, and others aren't. Or maybe it is a mix, and so pricing really is all over the map and we aren't really being quite as clever as we thought. And yes it is true that one could just be amerigo Vespucci and travel the world and discover everything for themselves. but avoiding having to do so is the whole point of this site and reading reviews, rite? well that and the witty banter of course. as a man of limited verticality I need to stand on the shoulders of you giants, man. and that means I need to absorb all your wisdom. so put out, you prudez.
  • NMcBrain
    11 years ago
    sorry -- meant to prop gsv. and Sinclair's response was thoughtful. thx boys
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Generally I've been quoted an all inclusive number. But you raise a good question - if I lasted as long as a James Michener novel, the dancer might try to re- negotiate. But sadly, I've never had to test that out.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    NMB, Wait a minute! Are you saying that YOU pay them for FS? I pay the $20x10, but they pay me the $$$!
  • NoOtherAlternatives
    11 years ago
    Why are you even asking the question? You are the drummer in Iron-fucking-Maiden!!! Only the best band ever... You should be able to get any groupie you want, and furthermore, money shouldn't even be an object for you with all the money you guys have made!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Most Detroit clubs you can negotiate a flat fee and not have to worry about counting the number of songs. In Columbus though you do have to worry about counting the number of songs.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    If you do think you will take an hour or so ask her what her hourly rate is. That usually comes out to be much cheaper than the lap dance price is. Also you could negotiate OTC.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    is NMCbrain related to juicebox???
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How fast is the train traveling? If A times C = B is the stripper horny or just happy to see me?
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    In my experience the extras were on top of the dance prices. Thats why they are called extras. But if the girl wants to add it all together for one money i guess thats her perogitive.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    That is why you do the 30 mins for (what ever the price)....the add in tip for extra
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    It is called an extra for a reason.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    As Samsung said, in some clubs you have to worry about counting the songs, in many of those it's because the dancers over count if you aren't paying attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion