tuscl

ethical question #3

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Is it OK to post a query asking other members to comment on which set of boobs belong to the member posting the query, and then never revealing which is the real set? Inquiring minds would like to know.

For the humour impaired, and all you retards know who you are, my strange little mind thinks this is funny.

14 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Maybe she is too shy. If "best set" matched her "actual set" we probably would have heard about it.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd,

Since some think said poster is a guy, then hopefully, none of them would be correct. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Since Clubber brought it up, should posers be admonished? After all they are providing us with some entertainment.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Show us your boobs!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Yea! Show us your boobs!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    What do you expect from a stripper who has no ethical standards?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Pablo: "What do you expect from a stripper who has no ethical standards?"

Who here on TUSCL does?
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I'll admit, Carolynne is kinda funny with her "edgy", "provovative", and "horny" comments. Waiting for the "which ass is mine"? game.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, Carolynne is "the man"! Hmmm... or is that, a man? j/k, I don't (yet) subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Carolynne is a man posing as a stripper.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    "Who here on TUSCL does?"

Dougster, you are so right.....LMFAO.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    TITS! TITS! TITS!

There's a chance that Carolynne is a Carlton, and the set of beautiful tits is a set of hairy balls. I like her tits though if they're hers.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought all the tits looked good. I didn't see a problem with showing tits. As to whose they are and if any of them really belong to the poster, we could never prove that without seeing the poster in person.

It would be nice to have an answer. However if the poster or imposter is really a guy, does it even matter? I think not.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Someone is over-thinking TITTIES WHOOO HOOO TITTIES!!! SHOW EM IF YOU GOT EM!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Takes one to know 2
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion