Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper

mikeya02

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

What her friends think she does: Lying around on a bed of hundreds What her dad thinks she does: being a waitress What society thinks she does: Being a slut and fucking everybody What her boss thinks she does: Drink until she passes out on the floor What she thinks she does: Being a beautiful exotic dancer What she really does: Listen to married men's problems and help solve them

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Exactly Mikey!

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

And I might add a dancer really is ALL those things sometimes.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Most dancers would fit some, some many, few all. What our quest is, is to find that perfect balance that we each wish.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Gotta love society.

That fiddle, Mikeya...I want it! I want that guitar! Sell it to me!!!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

A Stripper is a person earning more money by removing their clothes and interacting with customers than they could earn in another job.

Profile picture for 59
59
•

Mikey,Mikey, Mikey - Seen this exact post on Facebook several times.

C'mon man, be original at least!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I thought you were describing a congress man

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

"Listen to men's problems" - agree

"help solve them" - doubtful at best; likely increase the problems

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Dear Alucard, Thank You!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

59; A stripper I met posted some pics of this. Just sharing, found it amusing.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

And the band played on.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement