tuscl

The Inaugural Phoenix TUSCL Convention

rh48hr
Wakanda
Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:40 PM
TABB and I have been working to try and put this together and we have a date for the festivities. Saturday, January 26, 1-4 p.m. at Hi-Liter. So all TUSCL'ers out there in the Phoenix area or if you will be in the Phoenix during this time come on by for some fun. You can come in and leave anytime you want during the three hours. That is just when TABB and I will be there for sure. The plan is to sit in the main area for meet and greet and conversation. Then if anyone wants to go to the wall for dances or go to VIP they are more than welcome to do that of course. Hi-Liter has food too if you get hungry. RSVP by either replying to this post or PM myself or TABB. If you are not able to make it that's OK, let us know and we can keep you in the loop for future conventions. If you can make it we will let you know how to get a hold of us once you are there so you know where we all are sitting. If you have any questions, just PM us and we will do our best to answer them. Hope to see everyone there! rh48hr and TABB

27 comments

• tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    What a great idea! I'd like to do the same thing here in Dayton Ohio.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Will txtittyfuck be there? If so will he be offering financial advice? Also will his daughter be working that day and providing her classic BBBF for $60? Will convention members get a discount on top of that already low price?
  • TABB
    11 years ago
    Cant wait to see you guys at hi-liter.
  • Longneck
    11 years ago
    Please make that happen in Dayton
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Looking forward to it!
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    You have to give me a least a months notice for airline tickets or make it somewhere closer. $500 isn't bad for a short notice ticket but I heading out to MI the weekend after. Thanks for planning an event. Hope you guys have a good time.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Sounds like fun, I wish I could go. Corvus you gonna be there?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I can't make it on short notice and yes thank you for making a tuscl event.......good luck and keep us posted on the out come....
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Too far for me (live in Miami, FL). But there seems to be a few Phoenix area TUSCLers – hopefully a few will take you up. But, Sat. afternoon does seem like a lame time to SC – but it may be a good time to shoot the bull when the club is not very crowded.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I've had many successful Saturday afternoon club visits. Careful club selection is essential.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Ranukam, sorry to say I will not be able to attend and I'm none too happy about it. I may have to find an Albuquerque stripper to console me as that is where I'll be. Unavoidable work obligations. But you let us know when you're coming to Phoenix and I'll be there. Especially if you bring your friend I want to meet with you!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Having been the sponser for two TUSCL conventions in Columbia SC, I wish you the best of luck. The biggest mistake you have made is planning on too short notice. People need more lead time when traveling great distances to get there. The two that I sponsered were 2 day events from noon til... We did manage to draw 6-8 people. Again, Good luck.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    This was put together for Phoenix club goers mainly with any other clubbers in town welcome to come. I had sent out a survey to Phoenix club goers who have a lot of reviews (I'm sure I missed a few tho, I apologize if I missed you) to gauge when the best time (day, dates and time of day) to hold the get together was and the return on the survey was small and mixed. Afternoon was the main consensus. With many different days picked as best. TABB and I discussed the small sample size and determined this was gonna work best (no way to know). I hope we get a decent turnout. Hopefully we will be able to do this again (maybe in the summer) and we will definitely give more notice for others to join us from out of state. At worst we can do it again this time next year when the weather here is ideal (72 degrees here today). Golf is great this time of year and the Phoenix Open golf tournament (now called The Waste Management Open)is in a couple of weeks. So if people have an interest in things like that from out of state we can try and do things differently in the future.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Hey Phoenix TUSCL'ers just a reminder about tomorrow. 1-4 at Hi-Liter. PM me or TABB for more info. Stop by anytime between those times. Look forward to seeing everyone who can make it.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Man, I wish I could go but that is currently too far for me. Let me know when you have a convention in the New York state
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    Have fun guys! Sorry I can't make it today.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    I wish you asked me this question 3 or so years ago when I did my winter vacation in PHX. Sounds like fun, hope someone does an article or post about it.I actually met 2 tusclers there (1 a buxom blonde dancer with a token review, and a high profile poster on stripper sites, another an occasional reviewer here, but a very prolific poster on another monger site, and the "blue basement" on a stripper site). The local contributors that I didn't get to meet provided me with some very good pointers on where ( and when) to go. Have fun..........
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Phoenix has got quite a few TUSCLers that post, but I think Detroit has got the most TUSCLers that post. By sheer numbers it would be the best idea to have a TUSCL convention in cold ass Detroit.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How times will txtittyfuck's daughter get fucked by TUSCLers today? The numbers are mind boggling!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ranukam: "By sheer numbers it would be the best idea to have a TUSCL convention in cold ass Detroit." Also the highest mileage city. And people could travel around in groups at night, and some could be armed to make it through the bad neighborhoods. A pretty good idea!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – Detroit would be a good place for a TUSCL convention – having it during the summer would work best.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Well the get together is complete, and while the final numbers were not spectacular, a good time was had by those in attendance. Me rh48hr, TABB, mrrock and txtittyfan. I received several regret pm's b/c some who were planning to attend were unable to make it at the last minute. I think with more notice next time the numbers will be better. We hung out from 1 until about 5:30 as a group. Lots of good stories, dances and fun had by all. I was the only one to partake in VIP this afternoon and while the mileage was good but the dancer "Jessica" tried to up sell me ridiculously for extra fun. Stay away from her. Hi-Liter was packed but overall as a group we thought the dancers were just OK. Some good, some not so good. Only a couple outstanding. Way too many "wanna dance" girls for our tastes today. We sent them on their way with regularity. We sat in the middle because if there had been more people, we would have been able to put some tables together. But since the numbers were small we ended up almost getting lost in the shuffle. Dancers were not always coming over to us and were just hitting the customers along the edges of the middle section and on the wall. Another lesson learned for future get-togethers. I ended up staying a while longer after the others left as I ran into one of my Hi-Liter favorites on the way out and had to do VIP with her. Thanks to TABB, mrrock and txtittyfan for a fun afternoon. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I hope to see many more of my TUSCL brothers in attendance next time.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Did the four of you take turns pounding tittyfuck's daughter's ass? Did she make her $240 for it? Or did daddy sit out and it was only $180? We'll have to ship her up to Detroit if there is ever a convention there.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sounds kool.bro.....good job....I thank this should happen all over the usa.......tusclers meeting tusclers...be a good way to make the site feel local andbor more close neat
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, "Too far for me (live in Miami, FL). " Perhaps we should have a Miami event? Thoughts?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    A Miami/South-FL get together would be fun – I’m game.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Will there be another Phoenix TUSCL get together. 98% of the board took up txtittyfan's daughter on her $60 BBBF offer last year, but a couple of guy's weren't able to make it due to other commitments. How about a 2nd annual next year to give them the opportunity too?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion