Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just noticed if you have more than 25 clubs on your hotlist, they only show the

DandyDan
DandyDanVIP18465

North Iowa

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was looking for a specific club on my hotlist, but since it's high up in the alphabet, it's not there, and there is no possibility for it being on page 2 or anything. Founder should fix this.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn.....is all 50 clubs you been to on your list ?......lmfao.......like tits do ya ?.....lol

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

No, not every club I've reviewed is on there, although I suppose most of them are places I've been to and reviewed. It's mostly for when I'm on vacation.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That's kool dude...and yes....founder should fix this

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've never found it necessary to put any club on my hot list.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol....Mr kat.....not even follies or platuim plus ? Come on know

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

None!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol.....hard to please Hmmmm ??...lol

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Why do you need more than 25?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Likes varity

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

For once, I'm with gator.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

clubgoer, I think hell froze over LOL

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Gator for president. I agree too.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I took a shit in 25 CLUBS BEFORE

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

You just figured this out?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Joe.....lol.....fuckin crazy ass

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement