tuscl

LUSH

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Club Lush just may be the best club in greenville south carolina now !

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes !!!!
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    I may have to check it out this weekend Juice!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have a buddy that lives in Ashville. He spent two days in Spartenburg and then joined me at Follies yesterday. In his opinion, the best club in Greenville is The Trophy Club.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Big d....it looks to fancy....but don't worry vip is ultra high mileage
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow I agree for the most part but lush or lust.....had a make over and is doing good on atmosphere and mileage
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Idk juice. I am in Trophy at least a few times per year and have been visiting it for the last several years and it is, hands down, my favorite club in Greenville. I have never been to Lust, but one of the club's regulars recently mentioned that the bouncers are a bit intrusive in the VIP area, which is a red flag to me. Also, you yourself said that the girl who got frisky with you at a table got in trouble for it, which is another red flag.

So with all of that said, is there a reason that you are now shilling for this joint? ;)
  • StunnaBitch
    12 years ago
    I just moved from Greenville and yes, lust has the hottest bitches in SC with high milage. Just moved to Columbia and am very disappointed in these hood hoes. I've only been clubbing 3 times here and hopefully it will get better or ill be making trips back to Greenville.

StunnaBitch
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya rick.....I got $200 for the review and $100 for the thread......you say this only cause the suit system doesn't work well when most patrons are wereing them...unlike trophy were most patrons look like farmers lol.....good one rick the sick dungeon
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL juice - I knew you got paid! ;)

Joking aside, my comments relate to how tight the monitoring sounds from what I have read - including from you! I was in the building several times when it was Nepals and wasn't particularly impressed, especially with the number of bouncers who were always hovering around on the floor and in the back. Everything always seemed so controlled and a tad depressed.

Guess I'll have to stick my head in when I visit Greenville again, which should be soon. Either my review will confirm yours and the ones from sharkhunter, with the two of you almost single-handedly responsible for the club's good rating on here, or it will knock it down a bit.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol......rick I do love you bro......

Their is a lot o f shRks on suits hovering around but mileage is higher......but it is true I got a good deal and a nice time.....and she did get in trouble.....but once we went vip.....it was on........the 2 way I mean.......lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No like I said the high mileage was at lust but the sex was at trophy lol.......
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Cheak my reviews out playa.....I was just knocked of my rocker with the atmasphore and the 8,9 and 10 s....I've never seen that with a club before and the the mileage was very high as well....so it suprized me......but no I agree if you want mire than high mileage trophy is the winner hands down but it will be with a 5,6 or 7s witch of course I don't mind and yes I did partake......

Yea rick I beat Lust will fix that corner I was in as well....if not I'm headed back to that corner for more trouble lol......it realy was the darkest corner I had ever bean in
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If any thang rick just do what I did hang at trophy until closing and then head over to lust witch is 2min away and over the hill and stay until 4am the party still strong at lust then.....but yes rick if you or anybody is in or near 2 hours of greenville south Carolina they got to go to club lust I'm not kidding.....its nice and the staff treat you good their.....
  • overnights
    12 years ago
    Juice...it sounds like you must have been in the far corner of Lust past the main stage over by the video gaming machines. I had 2 favs over in that corner recently and one of the bouncers came by, looked at what they were doing to me, and went on w/o saying anything :). The 2 favs told me that the floor manager did "scold" them a bit later when they were not with me, but no fines or firings over it. I think the powers that be in the club get annoyed if a guy is having some actual "fun" with a table dance out on the main floor. The club does not get a couch or vip room fee for table dances and I believe that is their main beef. I do have fun in the $25 dance room (especially the long, far bench to the left) and the one VIP room (behind the opaque glass) I have done in there was one of the best I have had in a long time. No actual sex, but the girl did get naked and the 2 way contact was off the charts w/no bouncer interruptions.

By the way Rick...I like Trophy too, but they recently took down the curtains in the "private" VIP booths. I do not know if they got busted or something, but I am not going back to those rooms anymore until the privacy curtains go back up. OTC is still available there though.

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "By the way Rick...I like Trophy too, but they recently took down the curtains in the "private" VIP booths."

WHAT?! NOOOOOOOO!

Er, I mean, why would that matter since, of course, we all know that nothing went on back there...ah..yup, that's right.

Heck, I bet that OTC has become even more common since they took the curtains down - for no particular reason of course. ;)

Thanks for the intel Overnights.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Overnights you sunk my battle ship....lol.....you described the exactly were I sat....amazing.....
  • clubbyguy
    12 years ago
    Ok, I'm a newbie to the board but been clubbing for a while, Juice I just posted about Lust today before I saw this, usually I go to Trophy but I've been wanting to check out Lust , now I'm convinced I'm going this week if not tonight, I'll let you guys know how it goes, I'm partial to blondes and redheads any recommendations?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion