tuscl

So has Htown really gotten as bad as it seems?

Friday, January 18, 2013 6:24 PM
Got a business trip to Houston soon and was reading up on all the old places I haven't seen in years....and the reviews are not encouraging. Any active Houston brothers that can shed some light on the situation? Oh and don't bother with the pasties clubs, from Dallas so I'm not even considering those.

5 comments

• Corvus
    11 years ago
    Read today's review of Houston Dolls by grant32. Sorry can't post a link You will either find the place you're looking for or call bullshit on the review.
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    That's a great review but it seems like concludes that this is far from the norm at this club and it normally sucks. We all get that once in a lifetime trip.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I haven't been to Houston in a couple of years, but on my last couple of trips I thought Treasures had gone downhill, most of which I blame on an overzealous amount of LE attention. I used to be in awe at the absolute candy store of hot women in that place, but quality had dropped IMHO, and when you add pasties it was like fondling lizard skin tits. I think St. James is probably a better option these days, especially if you're already up north near the Bush airport. I don't know if you do studios, but my all time favorite experience in Houston is Melissa at Executive XTC. Not sure if she's still there, and it's not FS, but I've probably had a dozen sessions with her over several years, and if I'm in town she is an absolute must-see for me. Good luck!
  • COclubber
    11 years ago
    My last trip to Houston a dancer told me they had a new female mayor who caught her husband with a stripped, thus enforcing the pasty rules and boy shorts in all the clubs. Not sure if it is true and we know strippers never lie.
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    Seems like I shouldn't waste my time as I feared
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion