Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ritz Raid?

earlyriser60609

Jerzey boi

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone hear that the Ritz was raided yesterday and 5 girls were arrested for prostitution? Saw this on another board and trying to confirm it.Thanks

Replies (4)

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

worried about your atf???

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Earlyriser,

Which Ritz? You have to remember that this site is International.

Of course I think you mean the Ritz on Houston, TX. But not everyone would know that.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah dude – where and what the fuck is the Ritz – I know of the Ritz hotel – but I don’t know the name and location of every SC in the U.S.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Perhaps you should do your own research.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement