tuscl

How do you get free from a fave?

earlyriser60609
Jerzey boi
Saturday, January 16, 2010 2:26 AM
After you've found a favorite in a club and worked it so that you routinely are getting some high mileage, how do you wrestle yourself free to sample the other wares? It turns out when I vist the club, the fave clings and while we have a good time, I tell her I know she has to work so "don't feel like you've got to hang"...she insists on simply sitting around and chatting. Meanwhile I'm watching all this other talent go by and am anxious to "spread the wealth"...any tips for someone just returning to the SC scene? I can't go during different hours and don't want to travel cross town to go to other clubs. I kinda like this place.

17 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Wait until she gets onstage, then approach another girl. That works. You can always go back to the fave. She won't turn you away. LOL
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Do what you want, you're the one paying. Why would you care, it's their job and your money.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I don't know why you would want to get away from a favorite.I guess the grass always looks greener.Unwritten stripper rule. You never hit on a guy sitting with a girl. But if she leaves to do a stage gig or potty now is your opportunity. I know some that have waited a long time. Now if your ATF is confident, she will come right back over and nudge herself in between us.This has never been a problem and has sometimes worked its way into a 3 some
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've been in this situation many times myself, and the stage/potty break time is indeed the best way for us customers (that are just too nice to say "hit the bricks") to approach other dancers. Do this enough and even the densest dancer should get the hint.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I've got one semi-fave who's generally not possessive, but she was one night. When she got called to the stage, she specifically found another dancer (that she could trust) to sit with me. When growing up, we all probably fantasized about our babysitters, but it's pretty rare to be babysat by a stripper. ;-)
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I stop spending money on her...? I tell her I want to check out other dancers..
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Funny, we've been posting a lot about this lately. Here's some thing I do. Show independence: 1. Make a big isssue of tipping and flirting with a dancer on stage while the fav is sitting with you. 2. Ask the fav sitting with you the name of another dancer you've been eyeing and say you'd like to get to know her. Possessive fav: 1. Have a discusssion about liking variety that includes her. 2. Blatantly flirt with another dancer after she's come over to you. 3. Start buyng drinks for someone else. 4. Invite another dancer to come sit with you and her. Pay more attention to #2. Unless you make it a big party, one will eventually leave. If you wannnt to kekep her and stil play with others: 1. Pick a day and say that will always be hers. 2. Be consistent with her so she knows she can still count on you for money as you stay inddpendent.
    14 years ago
    Before a fave becomes a fave she'd have to be pretty dense to not notice I like to spread the love. We'll check out other girls on stage or walking by. I'll ask her if another girl is there that night or been around. They'll sometimes suggest I try out another girl. If I decide we're "done" for the night I'll ask the girl "if you see X let her know I'm available". The one's that become my faves have no outward jealous streak. It's like the 80/20 rule. I may get 4 dances from a fave, buy her a drink or two, and hang by the hour. Then get a dance or two from another girl. Only can recall one fave that got jealous. That was the last we spoke in the club. If she'd apologized I might have considered giving her another try but didn't happen. Interestingly enough we sat across from each other on a flight to Vegas last Superbowl weekend. We chatted a bit but didn't bother pursuing a hook up at her Vegas club.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    One of the best ways is to tell her to ask another stripper to sit with you. "Hey baby, will you tell Tabby to come over and sit with me when she gets a chance". No ambiguity there, she knows you want other strippers.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Why is there so much thought in choosing a different girl from 1 you had gone for presumably many dances with. Is changing barbers a big deal too? It really does paint the picture favorites are pseudo-GF's which they are not. I think customers either play into this monogamous stripper relationship, these girls have no say in who or when you have a lap dance. Maybe we need to compile a list of the many pitfalls customers fall for: 1. Monogamous strippers (or pseudo-GF's), her and only her 2. Savior, feeling you are financially supportive or necessary for her 3. Pussy power, somehow sex or time spent with her is special, not what she does for anyone else 4. Her way or the highway, what she wants when she wants to, letting the stripper dictate when and how your strip club trips go
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Huh? You want to buy dances or fuck another stripper, just do it. If the other gives you any shit about it, just say "Look, bitch, how many guys in here do you fuck? The whole point is this is not supposed to be like a fuckin' marriage, right?" She'll get the idea. Really, I can't believe how pathetic some of these questions are becoming on here lately.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    The irony is this is not a DickJohnson discussion!
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    All of my favorites recognize that I'm there not only to see them, but other favorites and even new dancers. In fact, I've been told they sometimes plan among themselves in the dressing room how THEY'RE going to juggle ME.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    1) Walk to the stage and take a seat there. 2) Go to the washroom then come back to a different table. 3) Go sit at the bar and watch the tv. She'll get the point. It is easier for a dancer to keep milking the cash cow than go out and solicit other guys for dances.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    GK and the rest: thanks for the solid answers... Dungster - you're a jerk off...If you want to stifle discussion keep calling the members questions "pathetic"
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Naaah, earlyriser6060, Dougster is just another asshole who likes to stir things up. Piss in his mouth if you want to stifle him.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Summary: don't let the dancer get in your head. We're supposed to get our head in them!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion