tuscl

Anybody ever juggle 2 OTC strippers at the same club?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I'm almost at this point. It is not that bad of a place to be really! But it seems like things could get tricky. The good thing is one works more day shift than anything. But she does work at least 1 night a week. And the other works mostly nights and her schedule is random. Any advice? Has anyone ever had a problem with doing this? Ever result in a catfight:)?

18 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Used to try to do that with regular girl friends that did not know about each other and that was to much trouble I have not tried to do it since.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Do a threesome! Most girls are up for it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I had a hard enough time juggling 1 OTC stripper & 1 wife. So I got rid of the wife. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… I had a hard enough time juggling 1 OTC stripper & 1 wife. So I got rid of the wife. :) …”

LOL – good one – glad to see you made the sane choice :)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I don't see what the problem is...
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yea TLK, one of them will eventually get tired of the game and tell you to find somebody else.

So don't worry about it. These things have a way of correcting themselves. One or both of them will eventually tell you to go to hell.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I believe OhioVoyeur did. But getting a hold of him may be a problem.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I think you should be fine as long as you aren't in there when they are both working the shift. Congratulations and keep juggling.

What happened to OhioVoyeur? Did he get caught by his wife? Or worse yet his students?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think 2 is a menage and 3 is a juggling
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Sure, why not? Although I'm not sure "juggling" is the right word. I'm perfectly OK with them knowing about each other. If a dancer has a problem being one of an arbitrary number I see, and doesn't want my money, she doesn't have to take it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    My experience has been about what GMD just mentioned. I'm friendly with lots of dancers in and out of the clubs. I actually like it when they all know each other. None of my OTC dancers like it known that they do OTC with me, or any customer for that matter, so they're not likely to bring it up among each other. But, I'm sure that they all know that I do OTC with all of them. (Again, I seem to buck the trend regarding the usual advice on how I handle my OTC activities with my dancers.)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I tried juggling 2 strippers, but they were too heavy.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    My last OTC my fav brought another dancer along so we had a three-some. Both of them are BI so they not only were not jealous but also were into doing each other. I have always thought that a real three-some should have girl-girl action and this one did. Plan to invite both of them again this week.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Club_Goer: My one rule there is that I don't discuss with any other person the details of what any given girl and I do or don't do in VIP or OTC. They can talk to each other if they want, and they can assume, but I will neither confirm nor deny any particular activity with any particular person. :)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    yes i have jugled 2 otc dancers befor. we solved the issue by doing a 3 some fmf
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes its y I'm poor lol
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    No! It's like having two quarterbacks.
  • StunnaBitch
    12 years ago
    If they are friends there will be a fight over who's getting your money. They get VERY PISSED when other birches duck with their money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion