tuscl

She choked me and I liked it.

Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:14 PM
During my last SC outing I visited a local club that I had never been to. I encountered a type of dancer that I have never seen. This girl was fit. You could tell she worked out. She was somewhat muscular but still feminine. She showed good contact while I tipped at the stage so I decided to take her private. During our first session in the LD room she was physical but the LD's were quite good. In our second session during the third song she was sitting with her ass in my lap, her legs to my right and her head to my left. She looks me square in the eyes and with a devilish grin when she reaches up with her right hand and starts to choke me for about 10 to 15 seconds. Now I am 6' tall and 200 lbs while she is about 5' tall and maybe 110 lbs. While she had strong hands there was no real threat to me but i'm sure there was a little surprise on my face. Now I have never really been into ruff sex but this did turn me on. After she let go she spun around in my lap. She is now facing me. She grabs me by my wrist's and takes my hands to her throat. As I start to choke her and my grip gets tighter she gives my wrist's a squeeze. I take that as a signal that my grip is tight enough. During this time her head is tilted back and her body is writhing with pleasure. By this time I am as turned on as I have ever been with a woman. During the next two songs she showed me how she wanted to be touched. When I grabbed her breast she would put her hands over mine and squeezed my hands until I squeezed her breast harder. She wanted my grip tighter all over her body. After our agreed to 5 songs she stood up in front of me and said this one is for free and gave me an additional dance. About thirty minutes later I had to take her back to the LD room again. I told her to stop at $100 but it went way more than 5 songs and it was just as physical as the last set. Again I have never been into ruff sex but this was really an incredible experience. Have you guys ever had a dancer do anything like this to you?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No and I'll pass if it's ever offered. I'm too old for that shit.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yes, and for the most part I wasn't too happy about it. Whenever I dance with a new girl, I'll always joke before we start by telling her that if I do anything that she doesn't like she can smack me on the top of the head and I'll stop. I'll then say "but I might like that even more". A few of the dancers have taken my joking to mean that I was into a bit of S&M play, which I am not. But I found out the hard, painful way. I also once got the crap beat out of me by a dominatrix who was moonlighting as a stripper. Her overall black leather look should have been a red flag to me, but I went for it anyways. Live and learn.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I would not put this into the S&M category. Just ruff play.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I have not run into it and it doesn't seem like something I would enjoy. But if it works for you great.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Was it the taste of her cherry Chapstick?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    This first time I got choked out I cumed so hard.....know I often ty a belt around my kneck during sex
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    That's what I'm talking about! I love the girls who get dirty and intense. @juice, you ever seen that show Kung-Fu?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I nearly started a similar thread on here about two months ago because of a similar experience. Mine was different and not as intense which is probably why I didn't write it up. I found a beautiful dancer at TDs North in Albuquerque right after Thanksgiving I had never seen before. Pale skin, jet black hair and just gorgeous. Ended up in a dark corner with her for some LDs and she mentions she likes to be choked during sex. Always like talking to strippers about sex while they are rubbing up against me so this is going well. Then she starts to aggressively rub my neck. And I mean aggressively. I told her she had strong hands and she said a minor national celebrity who she had danced for called it a "Vulcan death grip". It was exactly what I was thinking. She was nearly hurting me but it was also hot since her outstanding tits were in my face. At this point I start to gently choke her. I couldn't bring myself to be very aggressive with her but she seemed to enjoy it. I kept waiting for a bouncer to come over and kick me out but that didn't happen. My neck was satisfyingly sore for a few days and every time I thought about it I visualized those great tits she was waving in my face. I saw her at the club recently but I was busy with my Albuquerque favorite and didn't have a chance to choke her again. Maybe next time? Not sure I would let her be so rough with my neck again though. For being so small she sure has strong hands.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    ABQ?? She dance for Bryan Cranston?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Stax lol....yes....how come ?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    David Carradine, juice. He was the original bad ass...before Chuck Norris. He was supposed to die fighting a dragon, or Bruce Lee's ghost or something. But, instead he died rubbing one out with a rope around his neck! I don't want you to go out like that, juice. Having sex with a belt around your neck. If you die I'll be the one who tells your story. I want to tell people: "here lies the Juice. He died after trolling Mike Tyson on twitter one too many times. Tyson found him and..." you get the idea?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....its a deal hoss
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You're a Gasper, just like in the film "Rising Sun".
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Nope !! I'm glad, too. It is not something I would want.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    A smallish dancer repeatedly asked to choke me. I finally said "you can try", since I have a serious fire hydrant guido-type neck. I nearly passed out to my surprise. She cheated, put her thumbs on two major arteries. Not really my kink, I guess those PSAs about the choking game got to me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I misread the title of the thread... I thought it was "she stroked me and I liked it"
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    @Doc Holliday, great guess but no, it was no one from Breaking Bad. Heck, Cranston is more than a minor national celebrity IMO. She said it was Bill Maher. A wanna be celebrity IMO.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    If a girl is going to choke, I perfer that she chokes on my dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I definitely like it when a girl takes charge and is aggressive – but I can’t say I am into the chocking thing and it looks like it could be potentially dangerous. Now, if she wants to choke my johnson, that I would like.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Break out the plastic bags why don't ya
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Sort of, but I'm pretty much all top. Few dancers are able to trust enough to let me do the whole thing up right. When the article I have in the pipeline gets published, you might want to take a look at it. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was going to tip a dancer on stage last week. Suddenly she reached out and put one hand around my neck and starting squeezing. She surprised with this move. She must have picked up rather quick that I did not care for this move because she quickly relaxed her hand. I was starting to move my hands up to get her arm off my neck but she relaxed her grip real quick. I don't care for anyone putting their hand around my neck. Suddenly she asked me to do something with her neck. Strange I thought. I've had weirder though. I remember one dancer made me think vampire. She seemed to be watching me with a lot of interest. One time when I went to tip her, she bit my nose. That wasn't pleasant. Why would someone bite the nose. It wasn't a hard bite but it did startle me. I've told dancers if they want to play with a body part, I have a body part ready to be played with. Nothing too rough though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion