tuscl

Shot girls?

Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:59 AM
I'm relatively new to the strip club scene, so maybe I just don't understand. I was at Uncle Harry's in Savannah this week during the middle of the day, 2-4ish, and the place was relatively quiet except for the obnoxious shot girl. I'm not a big drinker to start with, especially in the middle of the day when I've got an hour ride ahead of me, so I wasn't interested in buying a shot from her. Here's the kicker, when I turned her down from buying a shot for me, she asks me if I will buy her a shot! In my mind, if I'm not going to buy a shot for me, I'm sure as hell not going to buy something that you're selling and give it right back to you. Buy it from you and give to someone else maybe, but that seems like giving a merchant money for absolutely nothing! What's the common etiquette here? Any other thoughts?

24 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    I had this happen few times and it'd proceed with like a 30 second lap dance. It's weird.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I always no thanks, even when the want me to buy one for her. It's a last ditch effort on her part to get you buy a shot. If you go for it, you'll get the usual little show she puts on. But instead of you drinking the shot, she'll drink it down. So you're basically paying for her sexy show, which often simulates oral sex as she slides the tube in and out of her mouth. Whether you think that's worth it, is up to you. I don't, so never opt for it.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    I've only been to one club so far where there was a shot girl, and I found her to be extremely annoying. Clubs should just forget about this whole idea altogether IMO.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I usually say "No thanks, but thanks for asking" and give her a dollar or two. That nearly always insulates me from further pestering. Over the years some shot girls have become friends and I invite them to sit with me for a while.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Shot girls are annoying--unless they're extremely cute. At the clubs I know, the shot girls are independent contractors who have to buy the tray of shots and then sell them. Dancers tell me that if the shot girl asks a dancer sitting with the customer if she wants a shot, the dancer must say yes. The shots given to the dancer and the shots the shot girl drinks have little or no alcohol. The whole system is just another rip off perpetrated by the greedy strip club industry.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    A shot comes with a short dance with one-way touching normally, some people might want the dance but not the shot. Maybe you'll find one who'll sell you girl scout cookies instead if you don't want the shot.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    My experience is I never buy a shot for myself but I ALWAYS buy some for her. I was at the Palms in Toledo one night and I didn't care for any of the dancers. (Not into black girls) There was a white chick tending bar and to very cute white shot girls selling shots. I motioned them over and started buying them shots. They sat one on each side of me and got drunker than skunks. Within 30-45 minutes my hands were on there boobs playing a tune on their nipples and within an hour I was DFK'ing both of them while I was in their pants finger fucking them and they were rubbing my cock. Bottom line: give it some time... It can turn into a fun night and be cheaper than dances at $25 bucks each!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    The shot girl is the most annoying rip-off racket in the industry. I have railed against it for years, to no avail. The premise is to force--or guilt trip--the customer into buying "the lady" a shot. The tube or shot has less than $1.00 worth of booze, flavored with some artifical junk. She buys them at a greatly marked up price and tries to make that back and profit for herself by selling the whole tray. The shots consumed by the dancers and shot girls are booze free, so they can pretend to drink along with the dumb customer who is spending between $5 and $10 for a test tube of flavored cheap vodka.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Very little experience with shot girls but if they are repeatedly bothering you tell her, after you say no for the second time, that you are going to ask her if she wants to fuck each time she asks you again for another shot.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    ok so what if she says yes. what happens then? do you still say no the next time she offers?
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    There is a club around Fort Hood where shooter girls and waitresses can sell dances just like the actual dancers.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    "What if she says yes? What happens then?". Are you kidding? You fuck her. Unless you're scared or gay.
    11 years ago
    Just got back from a club. They had 4 shot girls tonight, like piranha circling. They were easily the hottest girls in the club. One came by and asked if I wanted a shot. I declined as I rarely do them and already had my drink on having come from a sports bar. She then asked me to buy her one but I declined and she went off in a huff. Came back later and the dancer I was with wanted one. It was red and appearance, Goldschlager something. The dancer suggested I finish the cherry at the bottom. It was quite strong alcohol wise. Later bought a 2nd for the same dancer after our session from another shot girl, apparently her first night. The dancer got the shot (bahama mama) and I got a faceful of cleavage.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Don't typically have shot girls where I club. But we do have those annoying waitresses pushing the "buy the lady a drink" crap.
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately my shot girl friend at another club was fired. She refused to work Christmas Eve and Christmas day. At her club they have the holster around the hip with 4-5 bottles. Shots are poured from the bottles into the customer's open mouth. Generally the side of your face is pressed againt the girl's cleavage or some such move. Half are mixed shots, like Pink Pussy and Jolly Rancher. I'm told those are watered down. Half are actual bottles, of JD or Red Stag or the like. Did the Pink Pussy once to say I'd done it but normally went with the JD.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Shot girls are totally useless and on the bottom of the employee chain. I have no trouble telling them no. Thankfully I have never seen one in Atlanta.
  • LoveTheLadies
    11 years ago
    I usually don't care much for them but I will do them with 1 shooter girl. Sure the shoot is watered down and cost $5 (club gets $4 girl $1) but she will do a little grind, put her knee in the crotch and let me grad her ass.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I like short girls and talls girls too
    11 years ago
    The pleasant and attractive ones I will sometimes tip a dollar without getting a shot, like Otto. You don't get the attitude plus sometimes a shot girl becomes a waitress becomes a bartender or stripper. As shadow said, lowest on the totem pole but you got to start somewhere. Not a fan of shot girls but at some clubs in this area they are unavoidable. One advantage of going during the day, rarely any shot girls. One exception I recall is Cheetahs in Vegas, the most annoying shot girl I've ever encountered and not even cute.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I guess I should have mentioned int the original post that the girl wasn't attractive at all, with the obnoxious personality as icing on the cake. If she was giving dances as a part of the shot, I'm glad I didn't go for it.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    In general, I treat shot girls the same as dancers with regard to what I'll buy and when. If it seems like they'll treat me right, I'll consider buying something. Otherwise, no.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If they are Rude, just Say No & put an end to it politely.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I always just say not to dru.. err I mean shot girls. This works pretty good if you are a regular. Only new shot girls bother with asking you since after you've told someone no several times, they stop asking. Asking you to buy a shot for them is typical. I just say no thanks or maybe later. A number of shot girls I believe were dancers at one time. Telling them maybe later a few times and they'll very likely get the message that it will always be maybe later. If she's heard that term before, she might not ask you again the whole night.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A couple of times I once drank too much I believe. I bought a shot and then bought another shot for either the dancer or the shot girl. I say I must have drunk too much because when perfectly sober, I can't understand why I would want to waste my money like that. If you have a very hot girl around you, I might chalk it up to guys act irrational around very pretty things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion