Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just for laughs.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have one in my collection that reads "My father only wanted a blow job". :))

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

LMAO! I like the "If You Do It For Loot You A Prosti Toot" one the best. But, I want the "I'm So Fucking Future" shirt!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Why would you buy your kid one of those shirts unless you can't read english.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

thats funny

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Shadowcat has a lot of these T shirts and wears a different one to the club each week. The dancers all love them and always come by to check out his shirt. It is a good way to attract dancers in a strip club. He tried to buy one for me, but I would be too self conscious to wear it. Besides, when we meet up at the club, I get the benefit of the dancers coming by to check out his new shirt.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Lol, I liked number 20 the most.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

snow,

I recall seeing sc wearing it (blow job shirt)to Follies, or maybe it was PP.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - I have 3. "My father only wanted a blow job", "Blow job. The only job I will ever love", & "I'm just a blow job waiting to happen". LOL.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Doc - Yes. I have the I support single moms one. Trojangreg gave it to me after his trip to Mazatlan, Mexico.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement