Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper's Stolen Supra Found Stripped

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Here is where your money goes.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Experimental
Experimental
•

Sucks to be her I guess. But like she said, big tips will help her feel better. I'm sure there are some suckers out there opening their wallets to help console her.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Bummer. I'll let her suck my dick to feel better.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Ushe's not a stripper I hope you know.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Maybe she is taking your money SC, NOT mine.

Profile picture for Travis833
Travis833
•

The club where she dances and frequently advertises on IG is a bikini only air dance club in Orlando, so her regulars are getting seriously ripped off.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

This is why you don't drive a nice car to the strip club - and buy gates before a nice car! The whole country is getting less and less civilized and entitled.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement