tuscl

Lube in a tube

zipman68
the speed force!
Reading another site I came across an intrepid inventor who wished to make his own liquid lapdance.

Description was: Yellow dishwashing glove cut with scissors containing lube held together with velcro(!!). Apparently the stripper knew something was up. Apparently the result was unsuccessful. No blueprints were provided. Though I can see them now - big arrow saying "dick goes here"

So...I'm speechless. Discuss!

10 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    P.S. do you ol' pervs think it would have bothered the stripper less if the dude had been all high and eatin' fried chicken? Do y'all think the dude WAS all high when he came up with the dick in a glove idea?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Just totally stupid.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Inventors should always submit plans to the US Patent Office just is case an idea actually works.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It was juice
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "yellow dishwashing glove"

WTF ?

Don't know bout y'all but I don't have 5 dicks.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    @juice -- I knew it had to be you!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your next adventure with lube in a tube. Please make sure the story is extra weird. I knows ya can do dat...I knows ya can!

@mmdv -- true dat. Tho' this invention largely seems to have the purpose of creepin' strippers out. I'm sure us pervs can come (or cum) up with other ways o' doin' that.

@drac-dude -- stupid is in the eye of the beholder, n'est-ce pas? As a way of gettin' off, the velcro glove was pretty stupid. I'll grant you that. But perhaps...just perhaps...it could repurposed. I mean really -- it seems like a great way to creep strippers out. If ya wanted ta do dat shizzle. Exactly how do you creep you stripper when you want to? I suppose you could talk to them incessantly about avoiding drugs and al-key-haul...but that might be over the top.

Peace my bros! Perv on, perv on...
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Yeah mohead, it was pretty funny. Like I said...no blueprint. But I'm sure there are readers coming up with alternatives.

I can see it now. Crazy ass perv goes "Hmmm... Velcro glove not a groovy way to get off...maybe I could try putting a ziplock baggie full of tapioca over my dick. That's the ticket. Plus it'll look like I made a huge mess when I came. That would be cool." O' course I wouldn't do that unless I got all high. Then all bets are off. Jes' sayin'

Trust me. There is some perv somewhere doing that shit.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Zip man bro 69 68 I'm all over the web in all kinds of forums under all kinds of dif handels
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I heard that there is a product on the market called liquid lapdance pants. They were talking about it on Bob an Tom radio show. I looked up the link. Has anyone tried it? Wonder what the dancer would think Iif she put her hand inside and found a squishy latex thing filled with lube.
    I put this thing in the same catagory as "the fleshight" and blowup dolls.

http://www.liquidlapdance.com
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    Tired traveler I posted a review of my experience with liquid lapdance. pretty good overall. search it, you should find it, think it was posted in October. but as you say, must be judicious which club you use them as a girl putting her hands down your pants may be in for a surprise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion