tuscl

"Lifers" or "Cherry Pickers": Which Are Better In Your Experience ?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Which "category" of dancer have you generally had your best experience with (LD, VIP, OTC, whatever) with? The "lifer" ( aka full timer- you know, the dancer who is there practically every day), or the "cherry picker" (aka, club, not nec. dancer part timer. Cherry picks her shifts/days, mainly peak hours, could be only 2 afternoons per week) ?

Although I've had good experiences with both categories, I would say on a percentage basis, the cherry pickers have been best. I don't know why, maybe because they have other things going, whatever, they're fresher/less burnt out. Age isn't a factor, either. At one club, a 35 y/o who only dances weekends gave me one of my best dances, while I've seen some 20- somethings that are practically there everyday, who, quite frankly, I wish weren't there practically every day. Must be one of the laws of nature whereby some of the best are hardly in, while some of the worst are constantly in. Your thoughts/experiences ?

13 comments

• boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    lifers. without question. they know how to hook regulars and they're not so caught up on cost or song count. example; I took a gorgeous older Asian (early-mid 30 s) in back once. this chick was stunning. I told her to stop when I spent $100. I was just looking for dances and this club they were $25 per song, so I'm expecting 4 songs. at the end of 4 songs, with some light kissing and lots of 2 way contact, she's still goin. I tell her Agaian to stop when I spent $100. she looks me in the eye, kisses me, and says, don't worry, you got 2 more.

that being said, younger, newer girls have a tendency to forget it's a job and they develop crushes giving you free or cheap shit.

in other words, fuck if I know which I prefer!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    The lifers are the better experience for me. They get comfortable with being whores. Getting nasty in the VIP becomes like a everyday thing to them. It's great for the customers.

The cherry pickers will try to act like they're not whores. LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Experienced older 30's something dancers. Youngsters are generally TOO immature and inexperienced.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Lifers know things. You can see it in their eyes. They're good with their hands; know just where to put them.

Cherry pickers are fun, and like weed. Sometimes they even sell it. And their schedules make them easy to hangout with on random days where you might not have much happening.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I do think that cherry pickers are better. The really good dancers can set their own schedules and get away with more stuff. Management knows that these girls are magnets and they put up with it. Cherry pickers can be accomplished in their techniques and often are riding a circuit. Some even blow into town and dance at club X for a week or two and then move on to the next town. How can a girl be at the club 7 days a week for months and months and not have it affect her?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I like Cherry Lifesavers
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Although I tend to chase after the cherry pickers, most dependable extras are usually provided by the lifers. They've been around awhile and know the game. And after working at the same club for awhile they know who to bribe and generally how to get away with murder.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Currently I would have to say Cherry pickers but that is only because most of my favorites are not there everyday. But it has been the other way around and could easily go back to lifers.

As far as youger vs older goes, again right now younger are beating the pants off of the older ones.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    "beating the pants off of". Yes. Good imagery. Young girls beating the pants off of MILFs. Maybe getting their own pants beat off. Lots of smacking and ass slapping and skin and. . .Excuse me a moment.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    I like Cherry Lifesavers in my opinion. Because they only work a couple days a week they tend not to be so worn out like the girls at work everyday.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Gotta say I normally prefer the regulars that will be predictably on site when you need them. For me that's usually meant ladies aged 30-40, but recently most of my dance $$$ have been going to a hot 20-yo AA spinner.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    When I saw the thread’s title, I thought it might be w.r.t. older vs. younger dancers – but w.r.t. the OP’s narrative, I would go w/ the OP and others that say that cherries are often less burned out and often less cynical w.r.t. the game.

I recall a thread a while ago asking if money was no object, would you SC everyday (or almost every day). Most TUSCLers responded they would get burned out and maybe even sick of it if they SCed almost every day – so one would think dancers get burned out and sick of the long term SC thing.

I think the narrative would apply to any job – i.e. If you only have to work every now and then, or when you choose to, you too would probably be less burned out and have a better attitude towards your job?

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't know if I could give one or the other a definitive edge over the other. I've had so many good experiences with both that I don't see much difference. Yeah, the older ones are skillful, and tend to get to business without a lot of beating around the bush, but the younger ones are just so enthusiastic on average, and hot, that it seems pretty much a wash to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion