tuscl

Better mileage than expected - how to tip appropriately?

Monday, January 7, 2013 3:25 PM
Let's say you go into a VIP session (it's a $120 15 minute room) with a girl and beforehand the girl asked if you were okay with her unzipping your pants beforehand. You said that would be fine. You go in expecting this to perhaps be some sort of handjob. Instead, she ends up giving you what turns out to be BBBJCIM immediately. No negotiation on what the cost would that be above the price of the room. What's an appropriate tip for a service like that? Is it rude to just give a 'small' tip like $20-30? (Technically, nothing was negotiated)

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You had BETTER hope what you give her, if anything, is OK and she doesn't call the BIG UGLY bouncer on you for not paying her. The alternative is to open your mouth and ask if the BBBJCIM will cost Xtra! LMAO
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    First of all if that happens congratulations! I had something similar once; one of my favorite no pressure clubs offers expensive ($50/dance) nude bed dances. Most of the girls offer extras but I wasn't looking for it this time. Took a very hot girl back there and in the middle of the first (very hot) dance she puts her hand down my pants. The second dance the zipper comes down, the third dance (getting expensive now but I'm not caring) she starts with an amazing BBBJ. By the end of the fourth dance I was very happy. She never asked for a tip or anything but I happily tipped her $50 and actually felt bad about only giving her that but that was all the money I had left. The whole experience was so relaxed and hot it was worth every penny.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Depends on how good the blowie was. If it was great, I'd throw her a 50. If it was so-so, I'd give her a 10. Good but not great, 30. I mean, it's not like you ASKED her for the BJ...in a way you were satisfying HER need to wrap her lips around some meat.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    I would definetley give her a nice tip. When someone provides service above and beyond I take care of them. Well. I also get their number since she is a keeper and will most likely make a good regular provider.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Your semen wasn't tip enough? Don't sperm banks pay for it
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I probably would have tipped like 40 bucks.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    My best experience in this area was with a girl who said she didn't do extra's and ended with the best BBBJ of my life. At the end of 8 songs she asked for an extra $20. I gave her $100 tip. Her parting words were you will probably never see me again. She is probably right.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    @silkypants, that's a better love story then Twilight. Seriously. "Her parting words were you will probably never see me again. She is probably right." *Staxwell wipes tear from the corner of his eye. Nick Cassavetes could make magic out of this post.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I am accostomed to getting happy endings for $100. I tip 20% or $20. I think that is sufficient. Maybe if I was some where, where extras are hard to come by, I might tip more.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    If a dancer starts doing something extra that we haven't negotiated ahead of time, I either settle on a price before she goes any farther or just stop her if I'm not interested.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Well, now that I've gotten some feedback. In this particular situation the dancer was extremely desperate, I was the only guy she even made any from that night (and many of the dancers in the club seemed to have made little to no money, it was quite dead). I did two normal lap dances prior (which I tipped about 15% for), and then did the room for $120, which I tipped $25 on. I'd normally give more for a BBBJ, but the girl didn't seem to give a shit, and since I was just visiting the area - I'll probably not see her again.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Whether or not this is a legitimate strategy, I'm not completely sure of, but I like to hold my cards. She clearly saw I had more $ available in my wallet, but I don't want to give it all away just for a BJ. At the end of the day, FS is the ultimate goal of mine, and I'm much more generous with that.
  • bjag625
    11 years ago
    gsv: what club was this?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Probably gallaghers no doubt.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    It was actually not an NYC club, nor the surrounding area. I like to be a bit more stealth about what I reveal about clubs to the public eye, but if somebody is interested in knowing I'm happy to say via PM.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    A blow job isn't "mileage". If you tipped her 50 or above, and she didn't bitch, you're probably OK. Whatever you gave her, if, next time you go back, she does it again without prompting, then you gave her enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion