tuscl

Am I the only Hippie, here?

I dunno. Maybe you guys like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3RAkGqY…

13 comments

• staxwell
    12 years ago
    In REAL LIFE, I'm somewhat of a hippie. In a John Lennon "Peace&Love but I can have a bad temper sometimes" sort of way.

Burning Man is something I think about doing every year. Maybe soon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’m kind of the opposite of a hippie – kind of a conservative square.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I was about 10 years too late to be a hippie.

I'm more a product of the Disco era. But I love the 60's...at least the romanticized version I remember as a pre-teen.

In reality, I think I would have been part of the straight laced Establishment. I doubt if I would gave grown long hair and been part of the demonstrations. But I wish I could have.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Nope !! Us hippies still are rocking !!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Tie dyed or beaded?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I was a hippie in the 1960's. Long hair, beard. I lived for sex, drugs and rock and roll. Times have really changed. Today I don't listen to that much rock and roll.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Testify jack... Keep doin' the sex and drugs!

I, alas, cut my hair many years ago. Now I'm just a boring lookin' middle aged dude. And the rock 'n roll... Not so much. Mostly classical. But the sex... Ain't gonna give up 'til they plant me in the ground. If ya' gotta live for something let it be for sex with hot ass stripper chicks.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My hips look about normal for a male. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I was a "tweener". Not all hippie, not all straight arrow.

As for the video, I really enjoyed the contestant with the blue skirt and top, cowboy hat, neck scarf, and pink panties! I wonder why?
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    3:52 FTW
    Good song too nice one Doc
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I bet FAGDOG_ROMEO is a near hippy type. Reads poetry. Into astrology. Bullshit like that.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Yeah, the girl at 3:50 had a cute ass!

Also what's with the pasties? Does anyone know if nudity is no longer allowed at burning man?

Also I'm not a total hippie, I have a 9-5. But off the clock, I try real hard to be /)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Burning Man has gone commercial man - it is big business. Just the participants aren't allowed to make money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion