tuscl

Shopping

Monday, January 7, 2013 11:25 AM
Hey all!! I'm headed out w/my kegel ball (gotta keep it tight and right)for some squeezing adventures this afternoon. Gotta get some shopping and kegel reps done. Killed 2 birds with one stone. Hope everyone has a great day..

13 comments

• davejones1978
    11 years ago
    the next time you kegel my cock will be there to stop it
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't want to cut your blood circulation off ;-)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'll admit that I didn't know what a kegal ball was. I do now. [view link]
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Make sure you keep a TIGHT GRIP on those shopping bags. Wouldn't want anyone snatching them from you.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I would think that you would need a personal trainer to stay on track and that remote instruction would be helped with the use of webcams. lol And the good news is that if you drop them while you are out shopping, you could pick them back up, even if your hands were full. Guys, you can play Captain Queeg.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    keep on squeezing on
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    We made it home w/no slipouts.... Of course, in my mind I imagine me squeezing mr.kegel out infront of an old married couple, just to see the reaction on J.Marshall Howard type face.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Daddysgirl, the kids here don't know who J. Howard Marshall was. You are showing your age. But I applaud your muscle control.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I know who Anna Nicole was. We spent many intimate nights together.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just showing your ignorance Staxwell. LOL
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    LMAO, Looney. No words.... Let's leave it at this, I do know pop culture, and read tabloids. Circa Perezhilton, Necolebitche, Usweekly yadda yadda.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Staxwell, was this prior to her TrimSpa days?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    @Alucard, keep working at it, man. You'll get there. @daddysgirl, Definitely. I liked her during the Playboy years, the "bloated" E! reality show era, and the sexy (with just the right amount of crazy) TrimSpa days. I accepted her no matter how she came.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion