tuscl

The Breakfast Club

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
" Dear Mr. Vernon: We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club."

A brain: a tough one. Lots of clever people on TUSCL. For some reason Ermita_Nights comes to mind of having lots of knowledge on various subjects.

An athlete: well, most of us are middle-aged fat guys. So I'm gonna pick a young, black guy - Estafador. Racial profiling? So sue me.

A basket case: Juiceman. Too easy.

A princess: Carolynne. Not a lot of women posters. But who else would have the stones to fuck the cabana boy when her sugar daddy paid for the trip.

A criminal: aren't we all guilty of something? Lewd conduct. Solicitation. But I'm going with the only guy that actually made a threat on the board: Troop

The Breakfast Club

17 comments

• mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Good one Motor....except your description of Carolynne doesn't quite sound like a princess. lol! Maybe Stiletto?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Carol has no ethics, but then, which dancers do?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I love Carolynne as much as the next TUSCL'er, but Mikeya is right on this one, Stiletto would be the princess,

Dudester threatened to couple of us "in real life", but, unlike troop, never did anything besides talk tough to indicate he was serious.

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Too short of a List. LOL
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    is alucard assistant principal Vernon?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....nice
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I do agree with Mikeya02 regarding Stiletto25.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    thanks motor, and the rest of u can bite me!
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Lol, boogieknight
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I do love your breasts though Carol, and I do bite just a little when I make love to dancers (light spanking too).
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Thanks Mohead. All I know about strip clubs comes from my tuscl buddies.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Nice I'm the athlete, don't worry motor I won't sue you for racial profiling....today lol. Its all love
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "So I'm gonna pick a young, black guy - Estafador. Racial profiling? So sue me."

Whoa! I didn't even catch that. I'm offended, motor! Where's the PC police when you need him? Alucard? Alucard?!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @carolanne only if you ask me nice
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    alright... would you all PLEASE bite me!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Where? ;))
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    wherever it feels good... for me that is
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion